or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

I wouldn't dare to say I'm tired of looking at the usual suspects in here but would be great to see some female styles!  maybe then it will convince more people to chime in? 
  well said... most girls cannot tell any difference.. its just how well you put them together... most guys are just out of this world clueless.. so blue jeans is blue jeans to them... and i have yet met any other person in this city that loves diesel jeans as much as we do on this forum...
hello!  I was looking for Krooley 8x1.. do you think they will have like 27 or 28?? preferrably 30L but i guess 32L will still suffice??  Thanks!
my GF or Fiance now has already given up .. jeans all look the same to her.  she knows I love collecting them and browsing on this forum daily but she just leave me be..  so I'd say forget what your gf says.  If your heart says sell them then sell it..  However there's few instances I regret selling my jeans instead of keeping them for collection.  ie; Zathan 710, or Rabox 740 to name a few.   I'm like leftvapor, I love looking at them and adore the craftsmanship of...
hahahahaaha.. you know I'm just poking at you.. hahaha.
Locky 810x you got is nice wash man.. i'd keep it.. I agree its nothing too crazy like 74k, 887d or 888p or whatever, but 801x is one of the better ones that's out this season.. I'd easily pick that pair of the black 809N sequin one that's even more expensive
Phukette - gonna play the game and say, "its also MII so its more expensive compare to hand made Tunisia ones!" hehehehe my $0.02.
yah 74K is sexy.. did you have to size up on those???  they're still god dam expensive online!
damn Thavar 811p.. how does that compare to 801c!???!? can anyone comment?  I'm thinking if I should get 801c or wait for 811p and pay more for the blue eyecon?!?
oh Quettingen has them..  they are beautiful... I really wanted them for sometime but other washes kept on getting in the way.. so now I have few similar ones... I think you would get your normal 30 size.......