or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

I love Nudie jeans myself.. I have to say my thin finn dry black coated is still my go to jeans for black.. i sized down 2 on that pair and man its tight.... my other organic dry and peter replica remains on my top go to jeans...
Tepphar 804K looks damn sexy.. need to see it in real life before buying.. is it Made in Italy?
Hello - welcome.. I think they look great on you.. The photos sorta make them look a bit like a pair of Nudies TF not sized down..  I agree Thavar's leg opening is too wide to tuck inside the boots.  For that you may need to look at Tepphar cuts instead.. but those are quite tight around the calfs depending on the wash.
Thanks to this thread it helped me purchase my own pair of DBG Excess 8ML.  I like to add additional photos to better show how well made this pair of denim it is.  I shot these photos w/ my Canon 5D2 and Zeiss 35/2 lens, in natural cloudy soft light, perfect to show its true color.  White balanced to best represent what the jeans look like in real life.  The length is bit long so i have to get them altered but so far I really love them....
Must be zee German and Canadian relationships.. 
My DBG Excess in 8ML arrived today from Germany, from Quettingen!!  Thanks so much.. still yet to try them on but I love the wash so far.     the fading looks sorta like Thavar 884S based on photos.. I never seen 884s in real life but they look quite similar..  I asked if this was similar to 8Y0 but was told far from it.. Tepphar 8Y0 remains on my list.. but will see what 804K looks like later before buying more this season.
Nice shirt Gpoop!   I scored a deal over the weekend, picked up this jacket from H&M, should have been $80 but the cashier screwed up and only charged me $40, when it should be 40GBP..   matched w/ my Nudies raw.    
I was looking at these before... I dont know if I can fork out the cash to buy these.   Thavar 884S, MII http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/DIESEL/dept/denimmen/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/42265791EJ/sts/sr_denimmen80   Darron 880R, MII, 30L http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/DIESEL/dept/denimmen/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/42265821QV/sts/sr_denimmen80   I'm gonna think about the 884S... looks good and only $131!
me too! sorry they're not in commission yet because they're at the tailors getting them hemmed... the inseam of 32L is bit too long for me to fold up.. so they're gonna get shortened to 30.75".   once I get it back this mid week i'll post photos w/ my dslr.
Hello! Where's the photos?? I must have missed it!