or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

Yah you do need to get all 3!!!!
It's blue slate..... Only other pair that can challenge the way it fits is probably belther 824e in my opinion...
Baltimore - they are on sale now at S&S usa website thinking to pick it up... so you're saying 29 on you is now a bit loose?? can you make some more comparisons so i can compare it w/ my jeans to get a better understanding if i can get the 29s.
 I dont think you will be able to get them in 34L but i could be wrong.. never seen them in 34L.   This pair is actually quite rare, so if you see them at stores grab them.. but i doubt they will be as cheap as this morning $143 brand new though.
its sold out;   i was gonna get it but i didn't   I saw this pair in person before and posted fit pix in other thread.  Its a limited edition pair, the white spot is not that obvious when worn.  It has this tuxedo looking stripe at the sides but it ends at the thigh.  And was is like super super dark green / grey and its soft with tiny bit just tiny amount of gold glitter.        
the one I got actually do not have the vertical stripes.. its just solid dark grey w/ feel of sand blasted darker charcol overlay.. its actually quite a really nice pair that you can wear it around without being too funky... its my go to pair now for a comfortable pair that looks awesome w/ boots.   the length is just standard.. i got the 28 and inseam feels like standard 30L braddom inseam w/ the pre stacks...  you should be fine.
I just picked up some shoes too!!! Great buy on the 802K Braddom.. I got the dark charcol one and I really love it... also MII too!!!   I was thinking about Thavar limited edition but $145 is cheap....... but do i really need more jeans.. boo :( 
Good luck looking for another pair of Krooley 27x30s.  You know where to get them when you're ready =)   I also have Thavar 886B 28x30. let me know when you're ready and serious about making a deal.  
A quick update.. Wearing these finally and just noticed the distress on the jeans are not lined... So I can see after these jeans worn in the holes may poke through .. Just make sure you watch your toes when you put these on.
Quettingen - you should really try to get your hands on a pair of Nudie Thin Finn Dry Black coated... you'll love it.