or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

Hehehe I'm just pulling your leg!!! the 880i looks great on you!!!!
Lee I feel missing out man.. do my Tepphar 880R don't match your standards???
Awesome comparison Lee!!!   Thanks Levislad - well said.. thanks man.. I'm just in the fence about grabbing a 887v right now at an online Diesel outlet store located in Montreal Canada.. they are selling it for $180ish...
Karacho that's so awesome.. I've been collecting and putting away some hall of fame jeans I used to love but now is either destroyed or out of style.. I shall hang them up once we move to a bigger place later this year after the wedding...   but in the mean time I just hang my jeans in the Ikea pax hanging system.  
is it safe to say 880i is the cleaner, lighter blue version of the Tepphar 887v???
I think they look great.... but not sure about the square toe shoes tho.. match them w/ pair of more rounded ones for modern sleek look!
Ramirez - That pair looks great man.. hope you didn't really do some serious wood work w/ them.. although if you did it will sure give it some awesome character..   Today wearing Tepphar 880R.    
Hello - thanks for asking.. they worked out great.. but its not crisp like a brand new pair.. maybe just the starch i got isn't strong?  I've done the same thing to my Thavar 886b last night.. its still drying.  I actually took out my blow dryer and blew at it for a bit to maybe help make it harden...    I should really get my 8PK hemmed to 30L... 32L is just tad too much stack..
Real nice man!!!!!!  Good luck selling them and finding the right size! they do look great!
Lavoisier - damn man, wish I can have some of your height!!!!  They are fairly long maybe 32L may be enough?? =)   Aahz - i have to say you nailed the lighting for this one.. or did you post a little bit to make the black more black??  btw I also picked up a vintage 1954 Carl Zeiss Jena Biotar 58mm F2 lens... can't wait to mount it on my canon.. the swirley bokeh of this lens is just too incredible.