or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

The sweater does look really comfeee..   today picked up Thavar 801D in beige.  Figured I probably can't pull off the salmon pink, so give beige a try.    
Today wearing Braddom 888P.  
The Purchase of 75G makes me want to look at Shioner 74y.... grrr.
Hello - I have Thavar 886B in 28x30... thinking to get Tepphar 807D as replacement. are you interested?   also you still got the Thavar 811p in 28x30 for sale?   Cheers
Thanks guys!! Hey that Fanker looks great! Nice wash too!
Nice guys - today wearing Shioner 801A  
audit30 - damn man, hows those darron 809v fit?? i'm thinking to pick one up!
Tepphar 807D is pretty nice.. its subtle... at the store i saw the sales guy wearing it w/ suspenders and a simple shirt.. the hems were rolled up and wearing some simple funky thin boots.. its really cool outfit.
The 68z runs a little large but not too much larger like 804k... For instance my 804k 28 is looser than my 68z in 29s.. But same time it's larger than rest of my other tepphar 28s...Basically I think this wash isn't meant to be worn tight. So I recommend you get the 28s and expect them to fit little bit baggier.. And do get it because its probably one of the best greenish tone jeans.. Think 801B but revamped with crack.
Straychev- my jeans are mostly 28.. But that 887v tepphar is 29 since they are really tight at 28. Man 816k looks good on you... I didn't like the fading too much on myself.. Plus I have 68z so that distressing is "similar".. Although jeans different tone but yah.. Phukette you ended up grabbing pair of 884S? They are nice man!