or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

damn - that 833J 29x30 is a steal..... I like my 833J.
Good buy DA!!!!! Phukette makes that pair looks so good... It's quite a rare pair... Haven't seen it anywhere in Europe..
@glorious damn those jeans makes Tepphar 830k looks like a toy!
damn that tepphar is so tempting....
I think the jeans look fine as well.  all my jeans have wrinkles and pre stacking.. its super cool.  but if you absolutely hate it while wearing it then send it back.  But in my opinion I think the jeans are the way they are supposed to be.  no biggie.  Don't iron it!
I have Tepphar 603N and quite like them dressed up too.. they are not quite jeans as they feel like pants.. very comfortable as well.
I think for super skinny fits, there's no true 'dry' raw because you need stretch in those denim...   They do make it in raw denim look and feel but i don't think they are true raw.  but don't quote me on this.   Skinny Lin, Hai Kai or Tight long John is your best bet to fit like Tepphar and Sleenker.   but if you want dry raw selvage denim, Grim Tim or Thin Finn is your bet.  But those do not fit like tepphar.
 I know!!!!! I saw that and was like WTF?? nothing against Tunisia but I would of hoped Nudie made this pair in one of their 2 Italian suppliers.....  I dont know how it looks worn, but man it sure looks so cool just hanging there.. I was thinking maybe hang it together w/ the 8BT? but the wife is saying maybe its more rewarding to get a pair into this condition yourself.. she has a point..
Good buy Glorious!!!!!   man I'm thinking to grab a limited edition Nudie myself.. but couldn't buy yet since its gonna be like around $500... pretty expensive for Nudies:  its their limited edition, 300 pairs made, Stonemason.. comes w/ like box and belt and stuff..      http://www.nudiejeans.com/shop/grim-tim-stone-mason-replica/
Wow looking good everyone!!! I am envious of that Thavar phukette! Great wash that's not so common at stores but you manage to get the buzz going, it's just awesome. Aahz is always class.. Good stuff on everyone else.. I haven't been posting fit pix but I am wearing diesel jeans everyday!