or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

here you go - another forum here has done a brief review of the jeans: http://www.denimblog.com/c/t/208093/sleenker-838p-black-fit-pics-and-details
welcome @jap45 - feel free to post new fit pix of your diesel jeans.  do share!
thanks for sharing @Weenie few interesting washes in that batch.... hope to get more info and wash codes on them shortly!
wow - looks GREAT... I didn't look twice about 839b; but I clearly over looked this pair.  it looks FAR much nicer than diesel online photos!
 I could see what you're saying about the icy blue vs greyish blue.  Please help us do a review once you get 840v as it would be most accurate to compare both pairs side by side.  I think 840v is a great wash. anyone seen 840x belther?
 good luck!! I've been wearing my momotaros, they stretched so I decided to take it to the tailors to bring them in to fit like my thin finn.  but then the tailors wanted me to wash them or she wouldn't do it.  She couldn't bare w/ the smell hahahaha.. I've been wearing them 2 months straight. so I had to dry clean, and hopefully that won't seal the dye.  but they are bck at the tailors now doing alteration on the inner hem so I don't loose the selvage hem.   after 6...
hmmmm i think it depends on what wash you currently have and what cut you want.. these 3 choices are all different cut.  Assuming they are the same cut here's my thoughts: Tepphar 838v --> its nice, but make sure you get it at discount, like other members mentioned here they are quite pricy retail.  but its nothing toooo special like you would die if you don't have it.Krayver 840v --> nice wash, blue eyecon, but reminds me of my Belther 828T blue eyecon.Thavar 837E -->...
I am wearing my krooley 811p today because you guys inspired me to bust it out.... but beautiful fit on those thavar 811ps man... 
Diesel Thavar 811p 28x30: $100 or OBO   http://www.ebay.com/itm/181651340161?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
man I miss Shioner :)