or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

Wow those shoes and t shirts are really cool!!! Here's a few purchases I did last month. Chi Dee x 2 Thavar 608t Tepphar 830k Scotch and Soda leather biker jacket Ben Sherman sneakers
Yes 833z is very nice if you do not have jeans in that color tone. But I have at least 2 pairs that's similar color tone I just can't buy it yet....
Thanks Ardenim... The search for 830P begins! Do they come in 30L? All the stores here in San Fran only carry 32L
DA that's too bad, you look amazing with Thavars...... Today tried on 609M, Buster and Belther 830J at the stores, 609M is damn tight, Belther 830J is nice but not $400+tax nice, and Buster unfortunately isn't my cut at all. They are quite high waist compare to all jeans I own
Man.... Looking at all these 830p photos makes me really wanna get one too!
Really!!?!? Nice!!! It looks way better on you than on me!!!!
Yup - i tried on this pair; and I love the wash.  this same wash comes in Narrot Jogg as well.  since Narrott Jogg fits me nicer I'll be looking for that cut but same wash!
Looks like I gotta go try it this Saturday at Diesel store San Fran before flying back to Vancouver... awesome buy!  I seen this wash in person, its beautiful in deed.. just wasn't sure about the cut but now I'll definitely go give them a try.
Just keep them.  Jeans are not fine wine or art.  you would only get < $150 for your pair.
yah James at stylecenter carries some great jeans if you missed them in the season...