or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

those Thavar looks amazing man!
I know @pryv75!!!! but USA doesn't have 30L and since Canadian currency is so shit, the pair w/ proxy will be like $500!!
so funny!!! i was literally looking at pair of 8x2 as well last night!!!!!!!  i had 29x30 which i sold, so I was thinking to grab a pair of 28..... we all somehow thinking the same on here!
man those tepphars fit you so nice @jeanetic !!
yah reminds me of my belther 824e... beautiful nice clean pair.  
that Thavar looks great! is it black or dark dark dark blue?
Thanks Jeanetic!! Man your Dior jeans in marketplace really got me thinking... But I gotta screw this one up first...
Looking good everyone - haven't posted in here for a while because trying to break this pair of 14.8oz momotaros for few months now... got them altered to more slim look as original one was too straight.   3 month in daily wear.   diesel shoes.    
@jeanetic i think those Krayvers fit the way it suppose to fit.. looks like online photos.. but yah that's not a flattering cut on you... darn it   I have Thavar 600s, let me know when you get it; mine strangely the inner seam twists when i walk in them.. kinda annoying but its a beautiful comfortable pair.   today in the mail I finally got my All Saints Conroy oxblood and Glade Pea Coat... 
good buys @royce13  !!