or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

@Mattias - at least 20-30% off.. since its not latest season just give him your best offer and he'll sell if he can!
yah he's been posting on this forum offering sales on best offere price etc etc.. check him out.
okies, yah 29's are perfect now so they will stretch to be too big.. i hope i didn't make wrong decision on getting them 28s!
Hello guys - did your 805A stretch after few wears?? I've already bought 28 in final sale at local store; i fit in them and they're tight.. they also had 29 which to me fit better but i was afraid after wear they will be too loose.  pls help make sure my 28s will stretch a bit..
Hello - as the forum guys mentioned, sizing up on these Darron 809v is not a great idea.. as they turned out they were too baggy for my liking.  They are wonderful jeans but just too big.  I will hunt for the 28's.     I found great deal on these, so I'm passing the savings onto you.  $95 shipped within USA/Canada.  They are pre worn but comes w/ original tags.   Let me know if you have any questions!
They have it in Canada.. I saw it over the weekend.  the yellow contrast stitchings are nice, but didnt get to try it on.  I'm too scared that I might love it but since I got Shioner 801A I cannot risk it!!
dammit, USA store dont have this DBG... it looks wicked.
Dieselicious - what size you looking for? eBay has them at $86.   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diesel-Mens-Thor-Gray-Black-Leather-Casual-Dress-Oxfords-Lace-Up-Shoes-/310707091377?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item485795f7b1   Thor is a tricky one, i liked mine but my left and right shoe are very different.. the fading is incosistent.  I wish they were faded same but my right shoe is much more faded then left.. few already commented on why is your shoes different...
Craaaaaap! So it sounds like its gonna be too big........ Dammit..
god dammit.. I had to do it... found Darron 809v for $85usd...   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diesel-Darron-Blue-Icon-809V-29x30-Pre-owned-With-Tags-/221255671038?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=24So1F2RV3ATlGVqpz1iMZfc7SU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc   looks pretty mint...  I been wanting a pair of Darron's.. I just hope 29 fits. .I sized up; what do you guys think?