or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

Gotta Say - They are pretty nice and unique!!!!
those are nice sizes!!!!!  well some guy i believe trying to sell his 28x32 Thavar 801c for about 80GBP but no hits yet I don't think.... but Good luck w/ the sale!! man if I didn't have to do my wedding stuff I'd be all over it.
Just told my fiance that if we have baby our baby will be wearing those baby jeans..... she just looked at me. 
Okay between 810x and 813L exclusive.. i think it comes down to your current collection and how unique you want to be.  To me I think 813L will have more wear, as its more 'standard' blue jean.. its beautiful and you can most likely wear it to many events and outings.   where 810x is more like a unique fan based wash.. some will like it some won't.  I like them only cuz its rare.  How often can you see striped jeans looking this nice!? hahaha   Also do you have...
your pair has lot more 3D wrinkles than ones i saw at the store!! awesome pair of Krooleys.   those Braddom 811k is nice too! so they're orange inside the jean?
awesome!! i couldn't bite the bullet when I saw them at $212 retail but when I wanted to grab them they're already sold... its a beautiful pair!
Although I've done this transition earlier, I did miss my Zathan 710 or Farco 710 and Rabox 770 originals during first release.. I'd hope I had kept those pairs to collect.  Now my only zathan left is 772 like most people here.  I do not miss all other pairs I've sold...   take the money you'll get and buy new Thavar's.. its a good choice!
so where can I get the small? can you pls send the link!!! man that's expensive jacket but looks damn nice.
been looking around for a suit/tux for my wedding coming August.. the 2 tone style is really coming in this year eh??  that slim black suit w/ thin gray collar is really nice too.
damn that jean jacket is probably one of the best Juzicon washes out there.....   inspired by Karacho, pulled out and wearing the Tepphar 881W today.