or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

iPaul - that Tepphar 807D keeps on taunting me to get them.... espeically they are on sale right now.  how you liking them??   I have Kakee 883v and Thavar 886b.. both grey.. could i pull off another grey?
DA - I sized up on my 74K, got 29 instead of 28s.  the waist is loose but legs fit just right.  the denim is super stiff brand new but loosen up after wear.  Its typically how thanaz fits.  I wear belt w/ my 74K but its well worth it.
which one is this? 817H?
@Mcsqui - great buy; I have all of these and think they are all must have's except 813S which I don't own yet... mainly because they are not MII.. hhahahaa.
Gonna be in las vegas this weekend for my stag.. hopefully they'll have some good selection at the Diesel store there...
did you size down on these 75L?? i thought someone on forum here mentioned need to size down on this wash.  
I saw the fit pix Wutzwagg - nice!   picked up Diesel Jemaya blazer/jacket....   
yah i feel you - my 887k isn't getting as much action cuz of the tight thighs and looser waist.... i just couldn't really fit it the way i want to as a dress up pair.. you can't have saggy bum for dress up jean.. but now 805A replaces that... except its sits low on the hip so when tuck in shirt may not be what i want too.. god dammit.
wore around my 805a at home last night all night.. god its tight, but I hope they loosen up after few wears..  I just find them super low waisted like my Shioner 8PN.. but nothing like my 801A.. do you guys have this low waist problem or maybe I just bought mine too small?
Aramis - those are Grim Tims?? man they fit you well!