or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

yah I got a pair too.. I'll post my photos once I get it and compare it w/ 8x2.   I actually noticed now SS'14 are not on sale on CULTIZM anymore.. i think they made a mistake and discounted all instead of just FW13 jeans.. and now they fixed it.  i am glad few lucky ones here grabbed some.
 Yup - Cultizm now has them 30% off, its really no brainer man.. The pair hugs so well, almost as well as 801A.
Supra - unfortunately not belther cut.... Most online only Thavar 818v which is nice too.... But belther fits me better slightly.... Noticed Cultizm went on sale.. Bought Sleenker 824P... Will post photos when I get them.
So I saw this pair in San Fran store toda and I must say it looks great......I know you been wanting pair of grey jeans and this is excellent buy!!!
yah... 886b abrasion is thick... 881z has black patch underneath... 881z remains one of my favorite pairs..
yah I thought about doing that too...selling my 8x2 for 824p for new cut.. but just haven't got around it yet....
Damn those iakop looks fantastic on you man!!!!!! Awesome!
I think he meant he likes the wash, but pls release them in Thanaz cut.  But i think that's very highly unlikely to happen since they discontinued Thanaz this season right?
oops - just found these 2 photos in my phone.  They show better the dot distressings on the thighs i was talking about earlier.  
hahahaha; yes that's true... i guess I need to decide if I want to fork out $328+tax for them yet.. or alternatively grab that rust red belther AND maybe pair of thavar 801c or something (i don't have electric blue jeans yet). hmmmmmmmmmm