or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

Welcome back Toulouz - keep up the great work on quitting smoking!! and can't wait to see your next project work.   Today wearing Diesel Black Gold Excess 8ML.   still love this pair.     ignore the boxes behind, my last day at office.. switching new jobs after I return from a short Centeral America trip tomorrow!!!!  
what are you looking for? maybe they have it in Holt Renfre or Hudson Bay? I can check for you tonight as I'm heading downtown.  but I'm flying to Belize tomorrow for 10 days so if you want it I need to grab it and ship to you before I leave tmr afternoon.
Where in Canada are you?  I'm in Vancouver and I ship it to Point Roberts WA and bring it accross.
Nice!! congrats on the great buy!! I am waiting for the sun to bust mine out.
Hey BiaZed - that outfit looks good!!! love the watch color combo that matches your boots.  good one.
Yah - I tried on a pair in 28's and all my Tepphar is in 28's and brand new they are tight.... I sorta regret not buying the larger size tho since its only $130CAD...             I would much prefer the fit of Autodaf above, a bit looser... perhaps these will stretch out to fit like his photos above??
so James I've been shopping around your store, and decided I should stick to 28 Tepphar 68z, which you don't have at the moment.  However you have a Tepphar 887v but its faulty as tags & the italian stitch is missing.  The photos on the site is true representation of the jean?? to me it looks a bit too blue for the 887v.. or is it just the photo?  Also this pair still Made in...
Thanks Guys - the jacket was a size Large but somehow it fits.. I rolled up the sleeves cuz I really liked the green and red stitching underneath...   Today wearing Tepphar 880R.. still one of the best pairs.         I all of sudden had an urge to sell Thanaz 887K and try to find Shioner 805A.... any thoughts?? grrrrrrr.
I finally got a denim jacket that I can do the double denim but looks like I'm already 1 step behind w/ the tripple denim!!! looking good guys!!!   Thanks Lorna - hmmm will look for rag and bone then..  we are shopping for a pair of nice worn grey looking jean.  Where can I find the review you did for the rag and Bone?   Today wearing the new denim jacket I picked up on Friday and Thavar 886B.  does the jacket look weird on me?  
went to a Diesel outlet sale happening this weekend, these guys came from Montreal.  maybe Diesel distribution headquarters?  anyhow only notable jean to mention available is Tepphar 881w, for about $90.  they have bunch of other things for $10-$20 which is pretty crazy deal...  I got the Ms pair of diesel jean shorts for $10 and DBG t-shirt for $20.   I myself picked up Leather jacket ($156) and jean jacket ($90).  The leather jacket is apparently an Amsterdam...