or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

hahaha glorious - man I so admire you fit into yours!!! they are wonderful eh??   Thanks Audit30 - I will definitely think about it.. but mean time finish my damn wall, i'm half way done.. I'll share pix once its all done..   zgdiesel - 74K is sexy!!!! and i really love that leather jacket.
audit30 - its a such sad reality... basically I can have it as my 'trophie' in my denim wall that i'm building; or let other members on here pimp them and get great use out of them....  but yah again I'll let everyone know if I let this pair go... only if there's a w28 around.. but i'm sure it'll cost a kidney.
Thanks Guys - man i do not think they will stretch too much.. the denim is very rigid and its very good quality.  I think it'll hold its shape well without trying to break them.  I wore them all day yesterday and it was very uncomfortable.   and from past experience I know if they are not comfee i tend to let them sit.. ie; my 887k, 805A, Nudie Thin Finn dry black coated and now 8BT.. crap.   I'll let everyone know if I am letting it go...
994kaloyan - actually some other member on here found it on eBay and posted on the eBay great finds thread.. and then I bought it from there.
CLarsson - beautiful buy on both pairs!!!!!!
ohhh i c - okay i was actually thinking about this earlier this afternoon.  I guess 8BT is like taking greatness of many pairs and merge into one..  for all intents and purposes lets not include the fit (altho the fit is pretty damn amazing too).   Denim Thickness: I feel its tad thinner than Excess 8ML; but it feels very solid and rigid denim.  Very good quality. if I have to guess its a 11-12.5oz denim.  Its not selvage denim.   Wash: This pair definitely came out as...
Sanibeldude - where are you finding these??  I was under the impression they are harder to come by now since its an older pair with only 500 pairs made in Japan...   I say yes stick w/ your size... i'm barely squeezing in the 27's today and i think I can't feel my legs.
Thanks CLarsson - you're definitely on my #1 if i let these go~~~
looking good everyone - Good to see you back Lee.   today first wear on a DBG Excess 8BT I just picked up.. trying to stretch these out a bit since they're w27 and it feels just a tad tighter than my shioner 805A in 28.  i think they will stretch a little... *hopefully*     the quality is honestly pretty damn amazing.. and in sunlight you see mixtures of dark blue, faded blue, bronze gold and green fadings.. its magical.
yah 30% is back.... so tempted on some other new.... somehow I'm drawn to tepphar 603N.....