or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

wow Karacho - I'm gonna steal that outfit but I wouln't be able to steel the beard cuz I can barely grown a mustash. bam!
Baltimore - that jacket is super pimp... and of course the jeans too
Awesome Audit30 - that's why I'm saying for Shioner 817H you should get your size.  I am normally 28s but for some reason when its 30L i find it very tight to squeeze in.  so I've been buying Shioners in 29x30 and they all fit perfect for me.  28x32 is awesome too but I have to hem. 28x30 i cannot squeeze in.   so for this particular pair, stick to your normal size, do not size up.
I have them in 29x30.. can measure for you if you want later tonight when I get home.  I have few Shioner's in 29x30 and this one is my loosest pair.  I should of got 28x30. but oh well.
pls let us know how it is when you get them!!!!!
 very true.... i do love my 8PN too but i find myself always trying to recreate the 3D wrinkles.. plus this pair denim is thick so its difficult. Nickma - i think i'm going to wear my 801A today being inspired by you!
Hello - welcome; my question do you is do you like the jeans to taper in below the knees.   also do you have thick thighs?  I would recommend trying Braddom in 28s and Perhaps Shioner in 29x30.  What's the wash in particular are you looking for since the sizing also varies depending on the wash.
Thanks for sharing that photo Straychev.  basically I love diesel denim so much i'm trying to replicate that design you posted onto one of my walls; making them a display art in my house..  I basically converted the entire wall to burnt torched wood siding and now in process of installing those industrial pipes so i can hang my jeans off them like in photos... I don't think it'll be as cool as professional retailers but I'll be making seperate thread once I'm all done..  I...
74k if you get 30 your thigh will be tight and uncomfortable.. But if you get 31 your thigh fits but waist will be little loose... So it's a toss depending if you have skinny legs or can live with little loose at waist.
Tight long john is like Tepphar almost.. Stretchy material and skinny like tepphar... The ass fits slightly different but it's also very nice... Thin Finn the back York and pocket is very low... It's a great pair and I love it. But for starters I think grim Tim is safest.. Actually slim Jim would be safe too but it's a little more skinny straight..