or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

Hello - So I've decided to let this pair go.  New Price $130 shipped within USA&Canada.   I don't wear them enough and they just don't fit me properly at the bum.  The jean sags on my bum and its nice but not nice if I want it to be my dressy pair.  Therefore the search continues.  My ass just don't fill it.   The jeans have original tags, but is worn about 7-8 times.  Never washed.     Actual Measurements: Waist flat on ground: 15" Inseam: 31" Tag size...
yah i'd size down on those Darrons.   Just bought Tepphar 68z from a Canadian store at Montreal.  but I actually got them shipped to USA because shipping within Canada I have to pay extra $20+ on taxes.. just stupid...  normally i'm a 28, but these are 29x32..  I hope they won't be too loose... thoughts anyone?
have you stretched them?? I'm thinking on a pair of 880w.. either shioner or Krooley.. can't make up my mind!
Nice Audit30 great collection man... put my blog name to shame..
I would love to get Narrot 74M but no size!
those Japan Blue's are damn nice...  Today finally busted out the 888P from hybernation..   Braddom 888P.     gotta say its one good looking pair.
god dammit i really want a pair of Jogg jeans .... cannot decide to go w/ standard dark blue Krooley 800D older pair or get a pair from Baltimore Krooley 800A.. god dammit!
Nice outfit Daan, which Leica does your gf use?   also which pair of jeans were you wearing?? having hard time identifying it.. was guessing washed out 880w but the cut don't look like any of the 880w cut.. enlighten me pls! 
Wow!! what a cool lamp.. Karacho I believe they made road bike one year.... I bet you have it right?? right??  =)
really?? man i'm thinking to get a pair just cuz I dont have one yet.. and the idea of comfeee bum around getting coffeee early morning jeans is cool... so no???  they are quite expensive really.