or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

lol -   The shoes are Cole Haan.... i quite like their shoes they are skinny and fits nice; and always available on sale at outlets =)
Thanks guys!!!
Hi Guys - I like to take a moment and briefly talk about Tepphar 830K.  This pair has peaked some interest in the forums and few of us have already got this wonderful pair; please feel free if you like to add onto anything I missed.     So I think I've gained some muscle or fat around my thigh due to cycling a bit more this summer; but according to other members suggestions I got my usual size 28x30.  The jeans are stretchy and I suspect after few wears it would...
 Hi - I cannot say for certain since I didn't get to try them on.. But touching them they are very very soft, thick denim (but not too thick its disgusting).. very soft. doesn't have waxy feeling like 817H and not stiff/crunchy like 816K.  its just soft sorta like your super worn in jeans..  the zipper by crotch is sanded nicely so you see rips and fadings nicely. The right thigh has 2 distressed holes that's reinforced.. and you can see the stitching of the reinforcement....
 actually got to see 830P first hand today at local retail... the denim quality feels very good actually.. quick thick and sanded and rubbed to give it real authentic worn look. soft thick denim.  Color tone is similar to 817H or 816K...  but I am just not too sure how that big huge patch would look like worn at left thigh... but I would definitely be all over it already if wasn't for that big patch.
wow Tepphar 835J never seen before but I quite like it..... standard stable for the wardrobe....
Shania Twain is just classic hotness
+1
 yah DA, Diesel cut probably fit better.  I have a pair of Nudie Grim Tim japanese selvage denim that is similar color and assume denim weight: http://www.denimblog.com/c/t/194775/whats-your-latest-purchase-pics-required/975#post_1770984 but man, i'm tempted on this pair too....
 Welcome - I think for your built you can easily fit many other jeans. I had Koffha 71B before too... you can also try older cut Zaf?  Or if you want to move into current cuts you should try the new Buster 608N (http://shop.diesel.com/buster-0608n/00SDHB0608N.html#.U7LufPldWDs)  but I dont know how thick the denim is on this wash. or you can go w/ Larkee or if you ever want to be adventurous to try something slimmer, I would try Braddom 820N from last season, which is on...