or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

Sorry to dig this post up - but wondering if anyone have experience on Thanaz DDG how it fits?  I found a pair on eBay and it looks really cool, not sure how it fits though.... are the thighs tight?
Thanks jeanetic!! Does those Raw stretch out much?
 welcome!!
Hi @jeanetic, how's the d03? What do you mean when it's 15.5cm or 17cm or 19cm? I am exploring what's out there as well... There's a pair of SLP d03 in 29, I think that's same pair as the 19cm you have. How is that fit to Diesel?
looks sharp @Hawk  and @jeanetic 
Picked up these APC's selvage petite standard I bought couple weeks back.  its beautiful worn in.. exactly how i want my momo's to look.  However these APC's are toooooooo small god dammit... so I'm going to sell these.. or maybe should I keep it as an inspiration to keep going w/ my momo's?       but how the heck did they age the raws to look like this... its gorgeous. perfect blend of rust fade and repairs and holes and wrinkles.. 
I think you can get away w/ XS for the slim look, but probably won't be able to zip it up comfortably if you like zipping it up.  I'm only 5'6 and like 145lbs i'm fat yes. thanks @Shlomi!!!!
I think youre talking about Narrot 74M.     this pair pictured above looks nice.. i think its the new buster wash that many of us are waiting for.
art man.... so now you have 2 pairs of 32?
thanks @chinotto73 and @denim addict   the jacket is size xs.  its actually not big on me.. pretty tight, i can't really zip up without sucking my fat belly in.  I also picked up the glade pea coat in xs as well and its tight too!