or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

Laisnata - that pair of shoes is money... I want it!!!!
All good Baltimore - you just helped me save few hundred bux :)   Nice fit on those 74Y's.  I can't wait for mine to come.. its been 2-3 weeks hahaha.. but its definitely on its way!
so.... size up on 8BT's??? I'm normally a 28 so should get 29 from Baltimore? hahahaha   Those Jogg Krooley's are nice.. check out 800D one of my favorite go to pairs in the weekend.. also the 600v is very nice too.  Lot of newer nicer washes this season but they are damn expensive!
Hahaha Baltimore I was gonna ask you that!!!   I would sell my 74K for that pair... *drools*  once you're bored of collecting it I'll take it off ya.  This also allows me more time to save $$$ for it
Aahz - as others have suggested mine is the Excess, so no seam accross the back pocket.  I personally think yours is cooler tho.  I also remember you have a pair of Excess NT w/ paint splashes like 74K but way cooler.. what pair is that one again and I would love to hunt that pair.
@ DA - great outfit on the 74K!!!!!!!  I sized up on mine, so waist is a bit loose, however knees down they fit well on me.  I guess i could of got away w/ same size since now my 29's I need to wear it w/ a loose belt to prevent it from sagging too much.   @ Phukette - that outfit w/ All Saints boots.. those boots are money! so nice.   @ Straychev - get them thavar's 806p for 90EUR. they look great!!   @ Baltimore - great buy on the DBG 8ML. I'm actually...
damn I have same pair of nudies and I definitely think they look much better on you than on me!
@ DA - hello, they are Diesel Sonora shirt... I got it for $100, i dont think they are worth $178+tax.. if you're okay w/ thicker denim shirts I'd look at Nudie denim shirts!
  Yup!!! got 28 and it fits perfect.. very comfortable and not tight.  The material is stretchy but i dont think it'll stretch.. its actually really good quality like you would expect w/ DBG MII jeans.   one quick note; these jeans you can feel the wax coating.. so its sticky and doesn't slide well w/ leather sofa... haha you'll be glued down and unable to slide around easily.  but the wax doesn't go on your hands.  I dont notice dusts or other things stick to it yet; but...
welcome back Karacho!!!!!!!  I followed you and wearing black jeans tonight too.   Picked a new DBG Superbia BG60E       I really like how Superbia fits on me, its very soft like Tepphars but knees down not as skin tight.  its a great cut.  BG60E is blue underneath and coated w/ black.  its not really shinny and it has fadings on the thighs.  There's also tiny white paint dots details here and there.  These are MII.  great pair.