or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

they are very  nice!! thanks for posting!!!
Hi Pryv75 - what do you think of this pair compare to Tepphar 807D??
looking good everyone - those krooley 8x9 is money!   today wearing Kakee 883v.  I think this is a rare pair, as I never seen anyone else wearing them before.  They are thin denim I guess around 9oz and very soft and comfortable.  However downside is they did stretch out a little so if you ever find one of these be sure to size down.  I got my usual sz28.      
  I sized up to 29 as well, the waist was bit loose but everything else fits... just slap on a belt if you dont want slouching butt.. but excellent buy!!! its a beautiful pair.
I tried that pair few days ago at store too, feels like Tepphar-A jeans.. its very thin and doesn't feel much like denim.. However its still MII and it does fit pretty good!!!  just not quite $300 good.  you got a great deal!
got to try on these jeans today at local high end retailer.. its actually pretty nice.. thin denim and looks like have some gold glitters and herribone pattern but not as obvious as 887D.  here's some fit pix from fitting room.  
Diesel inbound - you can send to my USA address in Point Roberts.  I can pick it up for you as I'm in Vancouver and I can ship it to you within Canada.  Your extra costs are:   - $3.50USD for post service - $14 for shipping within Canada w/ Canada's regular parcel w/ tracking.  insurance is extra. - Possible tax/duties at the boarder when I declare the jeans at customs.  Often they don't charge but incase they do, you'll be responsible for it before I can ship...
I was not very impressed w/ 818Y.. wore them at Las Vegas store yesterday and they need to size down.  Also I find they are more a relax straight leg fit on me instead of tapered jeans.  For me, Belther fits better than Darron but still have cool details.
hey DA - i remember seeing that trench Aahz was wearing at San Fran diesel flag ship store.. they were on sale when i was there and had few in stock.. however still not dirty cheap.   just catching up.. spent 3 nights in Las Vegas for my bachelor party.. wedding in 5 days and I need about 3 days to get rid of this hang over... I'm screwed.   but in other note, checked out the store in Fashion show Mall, Las Vegas; nothing really notable.. they have Belther 818v...
I've always want to buy from e.denim.  do you just msg him via eBay for some DB discount?