or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

Great buy Aahz - which cut did you get them in??   I picked up Thavar 808z, Diesel Black gold Superbia BG80M, & Belther 824E.
i think I need to grab that Krayver blue eyecon this season along w/ a pair of Sleenkers.... was going to jump the gun on the 824p this weekend but now I think I'll wait.... wow so many new cool washes.. new tepphar washes too just too many to name and memorize!!!!!  Picking up Belther 824e today I hope I didn't buy too early!   *edit* after looking over the new releases i think I might still get 824p.. its sexy and its damn sexy on dieselolic.
My Belther 824e is here... I am picking it up tomorrow. Can't wait!!!
yah but Weenie if you inspect the photo carefully there's a little glimp of the jogg jean tag; and as zdenal mentioned its got the leather belt hoop too.....   I also remember reading Lorna's post about the collection didn't Nicola somewhere mentioned he's created new materials to make jeans feel more like jogg jeans w/ its soft flexibility but not under jogg jean...
very awesome DA - i love it also how your wife also takes selfie photos.. hahahaha.
hahaha - she's actually been really supportive...  her sister asked many times "are you really going to let him do this??"    She knows this is our passion so she wouldn't get between it.
Thanks Lorna and Jennifer!!!!
quite liking the reboot thavar... can't quite read german but looking at the photos I suspect its jogg jean material... what do you guys think?
Hmmmm i think my wife and I will start trying next yr.. but there's still so much more travelling to do.... but she's turning 34 next yr so time is sorta running out.. boo to me... hehehe.
824p is made in italy right?? but doesn't have the italian color stitching right?