or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

Just refer to my Tepphar 68z review photos..  they depict most accurately what color of the jeans.   the photo above is too bright from sunlight.  The actual jeans are a bit darker.  However photo above does show color tone of 68z well.   i bought my 68z from same seller on eBay you posted.. Surplusclothing.  
 yes - i bought from this seller many times. guarantee authentic. and one of the best prices out there.   Good luck buy w/ confidence.
Hi - for this pair I'd go w/ your usual Thavar size. no need to size up or down.
Aahz - actually because I know you got other black leathers.. I'd keep the 2nd one.. its much more unique and if you already have black leather jacket I think adding another one to your collection is does not yield as much satisfaction vs the maroon leather jacket in my opinion.  yes color is funky but somehow that's what draws me to it.. very punk.
I think they fit great on you; better than vikers in my opinion... 
Glorious - that's best looking thavar 816k I have ever seen
Thanks Guys!!! Perhaps like Phukette mentioned it takes time to get used to...   The boots are from Campers. they are 3 yrs old now but the quality of the leather is just outstanding....
Been waiting for a long time, but finally Belther 818v is on sale.  Picked it up with some gift cards I received so they were actually 'free'.   Normally this color came in Thavar as in most places but somehow the large retailer carried Belther; so I grabbed Belther over Thavar in this wash.           I got 29 in these as I think 28 is too tight on me around the thighs.  They are about half cotton and linen blend so they feel a bit different from your cotton...
Hello - found sometime during holidays here and finally able to grab some shots of Sleenker 824P.             Just gonna discuss about some common questions and my opinions:   Q: Do they look like Thavar 8x2?? how do you compare that w/ Sleenker 84P. A: I understand I can see some 'similarities', but they are not quite the same.  Starting from most obvious, the cut and then the materials are all completely different from 8x2.  8x2 is much much thicker...
I am still debating if I should keep mine..... Although they are different but I find I grab my tepphar 880r over this pair...