or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

Hi Weenie - they measure 6 inches (15.3cm) across when jeans laying flat on the ground.  If you are okay w/ the low yoke and back pocket, they are a great pair. 
Hello - a pair of good grey jeans is a must have in your collection to help boost the variety of colors we all need.  Here I have pair of DBG Superbia BG80M I picked up from James in UK (Style Center).  I bought my size 28x32 and I wish they came in 28x30.  But I'll deal w/ it.   They are a beautiful medium grey jeans.  Made in Italy.  98% cotton and 2% Elastane.  They are crunchy from all the pre stacking they applied to the jeans.  What's really cool about this pair is...
Hi Guys - made it home now and decided to set up some lights and do a review on these jeans.  They are new release from Diesel as part of the Spring/Summer 2014 collection.  I took advantage of the Cultzm discount during halloween and ordered one of these bad boys.     I ordered my usual size 28x30 and they fit right out of the box.  So I do not think there's any need to size up or down on these.  They are Made in Italy, and is 98% cotton and 2% elastane.  The jeans...
Aahz love this photo I see it's a bit warmer tone and white balance is more to my liking. And as always excellent outfit. Heading home today.. Picked up some good stuff at all saints outlet store.. They had amazing 30-40% off on top of discounted prices... Too and their leather shirt didn't have my size.
I been away but flying home tmr... Today wore my belther 824e and I am very very impressed with the fit and the factory 3D and pre stack.... I really must say it hugs you as good as Shioner 801A... And that's quite something. If you in market for black pair of jeans this is it... Will post full review once I can get some photos taken tmr when I get home.
Holy phukette those 887k are freaking lovely on you....
Very nice shot - but did you set up a softbox or shoot through or reflect umbrella?? the image doesn't look bounced off a ceiling at all because you have the light fairly evenly distributed accross your entire height.  Also lighting up black is very difficult and I can see the sheen and shadows clearly.. excellent job!!  Only small thing I saw was a bit of blue tint on your left (right side of image) created from natural light..  Which explains the tungsten white balance. ...
Very nice guys!!!!!!!! Damn dressing up in Vail colorado.. Is mountain open yet?
Yup!! Doing a little minimoon at Chicago for next few days... I do have the jeans with me I will grab some shots and will do a review!
I know everyone is raving about shioner 824y but I want to know if it will hug like 801A does.... Personally I own many pairs of shioner and none fits like 801A.... Perfect example phukette!!!! Heading to Chicago for few days flying with jogg jeans Krooley 800D