or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

I just picked up some shoes too!!! Great buy on the 802K Braddom.. I got the dark charcol one and I really love it... also MII too!!!   I was thinking about Thavar limited edition but $145 is cheap....... but do i really need more jeans.. boo :( 
Good luck looking for another pair of Krooley 27x30s.  You know where to get them when you're ready =)   I also have Thavar 886B 28x30. let me know when you're ready and serious about making a deal.  
A quick update.. Wearing these finally and just noticed the distress on the jeans are not lined... So I can see after these jeans worn in the holes may poke through .. Just make sure you watch your toes when you put these on.
Quettingen - you should really try to get your hands on a pair of Nudie Thin Finn Dry Black coated... you'll love it.
Thavar joggs are buttons... look 604N or Thavar reboot or other thavar jogg's that's in market today.
I use reclaimed rail road spike hooks.. works same but just looks more industrial.  as Kevpwnsu said it doesn't stretch out or mess up the jeans belt loops.
it does look pretty cool - but if jogg jean material not wanted you should check out Belther 824E.. should fit you nice.
I am not too sure about Krayver fit yet, can't wait to give it a try, but belther definitely does not fit like Darron.  I do see the neat tiny detail 'similarities' but the fit is off...
I don't know about that levislad... Shioner got quite a bit of glory... 8PN, 801A, 817H and 805A just to name a few... 74Y was pretty good too.. And 816H too.. Shioner also got the limited edition ugly black waxed jeans with sequins too....
I have a 2003 Zathan 772 hung up on my wall.... I'm gonna be in the mountains over the weekend i can help check the tags for you and make a comparison this sunday night if that helps.?