or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

Hi Lorna - what's that Thava blue eyecon one you took photos of? the wash code.  I think its same pair you mentioned you quite liked w/ 3D as well.   I think photo is tittled Diesel39.   thanks!
man - i do really like the new thavar jogg's.... i want one too....
Yah I got my eyes set on a pair of Sleenker but waiting for other washes to release before I jump on 824P... I also got my eyes set on Belther and Krayver blue eyecon this season... That's about it.. Belther 824E is still impressive if you are looking for pair of blacks
Nice buy guys!! That thavar jogg jeans is pretty damn nice too
I love the action shots!!!! hahahaha... I will see to post some photos w/ my camera set up for this pair over the weekend; hopefully will help answer some doubts for those who thinking to buy this awesome pair.
hahaha.... I must admit I have been planting the seed to my wife about some sort of denim wall for sometime.... inceptioned her.  then when we actually got the house I just said this wall is going to be my denim wall so she actually didn't get bothered since I've been brain washing her for a while...
Wow..... Those boots and tight jeans are a perfect combination...... Bam
Audit30 nice fit man on those thavar... I thought it was shioner 817H for a sec... Looks great!!!!!
Thanks Sanibeldude - I am not sure if these comes in 34L... but do check out BG80M for grey if you're still searching for one!
Glorious - your baby truly is glorious... so cute... i think my wife wants one now too!