or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

yah but whos gonna take my 29x32 hemmed to 30? i will then need to let it go cheap... crap.
Man that's disgusting I want that pair but I already have a 29x32 hemmed to 29x30 god dammit
Did you get a chance to see Belther in 818v as well?? I'm heading to San Fran flagh ship next weekend can't wait to check it out!
Glorious - exactly my situation.. but they look too good to give up the wash .. haha
The Outfit w/ 74Y is very leftvapor style!!! super cool!
Laisnata - that pair of shoes is money... I want it!!!!
All good Baltimore - you just helped me save few hundred bux :)   Nice fit on those 74Y's.  I can't wait for mine to come.. its been 2-3 weeks hahaha.. but its definitely on its way!
so.... size up on 8BT's??? I'm normally a 28 so should get 29 from Baltimore? hahahaha   Those Jogg Krooley's are nice.. check out 800D one of my favorite go to pairs in the weekend.. also the 600v is very nice too.  Lot of newer nicer washes this season but they are damn expensive!
Hahaha Baltimore I was gonna ask you that!!!   I would sell my 74K for that pair... *drools*  once you're bored of collecting it I'll take it off ya.  This also allows me more time to save $$$ for it
Aahz - as others have suggested mine is the Excess, so no seam accross the back pocket.  I personally think yours is cooler tho.  I also remember you have a pair of Excess NT w/ paint splashes like 74K but way cooler.. what pair is that one again and I would love to hunt that pair.