or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

Yup - i tried on this pair; and I love the wash.  this same wash comes in Narrot Jogg as well.  since Narrott Jogg fits me nicer I'll be looking for that cut but same wash!
Looks like I gotta go try it this Saturday at Diesel store San Fran before flying back to Vancouver... awesome buy!  I seen this wash in person, its beautiful in deed.. just wasn't sure about the cut but now I'll definitely go give them a try.
Just keep them.  Jeans are not fine wine or art.  you would only get < $150 for your pair.
yah James at stylecenter carries some great jeans if you missed them in the season...
saw your jeans on marketplace... great price... gonna hafto check them out at the stores first to try them on since I'm a strict 30L. too bad that Belther isn't 30L.
Good Buy Weenie, saw them at the store.  The wash is very nice.  Just not sure about the cut I didn't try them on..... 
Giamatshop!!!
Yup - 881z is one of my favorites still!!!
GPoop and AIOR - great outfits.. i cannot wait till my 608T gets delivered!!!
yah so I was talking to the guy at Diesel and he said Buster is Safado with Viker upper block.  so its a bit more high raised.  I didn't try it on but I did see the washes, they are very nice....   @Dieselicious and @audit30 - I think 834F is more 829B in charcol grey version.  608T has a lot more black to them...  yes they have similarities as well but if we have to compare i think 834F is more closer to 829B in terms of fadings and distressing.