or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

Hi Guys - just stumbled across this brand of denim, have you guys have any experience w/ En Noir denim?   I was checking out the new Justin Bieber latest video and the jeans he was wearing in the video caught my eyes. they are so cool and few googles, show up to be En|Noir   http://ennoir.com/collections/bottoms   the 5 pocket distressed light denim.  The black one is also really cool...
diesel USA site is offering 20% off additional to the Sale items.. not bad!
What I did before was put some circular plastic bottles that will fit the leg opening, usually a 1L coke bottle or something like that.   then the jeans can crunch up nicely, spray the starch, and use the black pinch pins to hold the wrinkles in place.  that should work.  good luck!
I like the wash... but do you like that big hole patch?  if you like that look then I think the jeans are great.
I'd go w/ the Zathans... who knows, maybe boot cut will be back soon.
awesome photos Toulouz.   i love how the superbia fit on you!!!!!
great buys @yorick83 
yah me too I am just sorta in sleep mode as well.  Just been wearing shorts here in Vancouver BC or my jogg jeans.  I own a photography business and we do interior photo shoots and other real estate related projects.  so often I just wear my jogg jeans for the flexibility and comfort... its too difficult to wear a pair of say Shioner 74Y which is rigid to a shoot.  Oh another reason why i love my tepphar and sleenker stretchy denim.   but on the days off where there's no...
yup - I hope so too, it should.. Diesel just gotta release some more epic washes that's not $800!!!!
hehehe thanks DA, yah you helped me remind how tight they were on my thighs.... it is very strange fit indeed.   i haven't bought jeans for sometime other than my 839b.. its nice but wasn't a spectacular wash or joy to purchase compare to say DBG 8BT per say... been sorta waiting looking for the next pair that will give me that same excitement...