or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

I like to share these shots from my engagement session.  I rocked Thanaz 887K and Braddom 887D.  All photos belong to very talented photographer Jordan Voth in Seattle.     Cheers,
Mattis let me know how 816k fit on you.. I tried them twice both in Seattle and San Fran.. They just don't sit well on me.
doing a great fine job here Phukette keeping this forum friendly and safe.  Thanks!
Dieselolic you're an inspiration!!! Love the jean fit and love how you roll it up in awesome style look.. and your figure omg.. like drumedge said - you must be super strict on diet plus hard working.  For me; I always pick to have that pop soda in midnight which is super bad.
  RE Thavar: no i dont think so..... but I could be wrong.  I didn't quite like thavar 816K when i tried it in Seattle Diesel store.. but then maybe that's just me, i have no taste.   I got a Baume & mercier Clifton 10054 for my wedding gift.. nothing compared to the rolex tho but I love leather bands.
hmmmmmmm. I tried this pair in store.  They are made in Tunisia.  it didn't look really good on me.  But I must admit its a really crazy cool wash if you can pull it off.  it has nice patches and also something looks similar to ink spots like the 72L back in the day.. pretty cool.
then pretty sure I'm wrong... which pair are you rocking Zodiac?   E-COM is like an online exclusive Thavar, looks like same as 801b wash.
  Hi Dieselicious - hmmmmm only Darron I ever owned was 64U, which got supre stretched out... probably not a good comparison.  I do want to get some new Darron's this season or maybe 809v blue eyecon from last.  I'll be able to make better comparison later.         Hello - no I wouldn't.. unless you want a more loose baggy fit. which I did.  I normally wear 28s but I got 29's on this partly also because its only size  i could find.   but they are not as loose as tepphar...
man I can't wait to wear jeans again.. in head office and been rocking business casual..   Love the 887v!!! and 75G which is super rare.  zodiac is that an E-com you're rocking?
Zodiac - how do you like Kakee?? you're one of the first who posted fit pix on that cut..  I was thinking to grab a pair in grey but couldn't find much about it.  are they slim like tepphar??