or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

Love 881w man.... i still pull it out and wear them part of my rotation.
this looks great on you man; hope you bought them!
wow - everyone looks fantastic... Tepphar 73t, 68z, awesome 73j and super good looking trench Aahz...  No Diesel this weekend, Went up mountain past weekend at -10 degrees C, couldn't do all 11km in the blizzard but managed to do 5k and camped.. I can barely walk right now.  
wow you're right... that was fast.. i remember seeing it maybe 1-2 weeks back... damn..
Buy from Cultizm... They are on sale right now plus 10% intro voucher plus VAT discount if you not in Europe... It's a no brainer
Just refer to my Tepphar 68z review photos..  they depict most accurately what color of the jeans.   the photo above is too bright from sunlight.  The actual jeans are a bit darker.  However photo above does show color tone of 68z well.   i bought my 68z from same seller on eBay you posted.. Surplusclothing.  
 yes - i bought from this seller many times. guarantee authentic. and one of the best prices out there.   Good luck buy w/ confidence.
Hi - for this pair I'd go w/ your usual Thavar size. no need to size up or down.
Aahz - actually because I know you got other black leathers.. I'd keep the 2nd one.. its much more unique and if you already have black leather jacket I think adding another one to your collection is does not yield as much satisfaction vs the maroon leather jacket in my opinion.  yes color is funky but somehow that's what draws me to it.. very punk.
I think they fit great on you; better than vikers in my opinion...