or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

so you paid like high $200s eh?? 
wow - that is a great find considering how much this pair retails for!
That's it!!! I will buy another pair of joggs!!! And dammit still waiting for my Narrot 824L... Giamtshop went missing!
fyi - this pair runs very small.. i sized up on mine. and I wear tepphar 28x30 or 28x32; but for this pair I got a 29x32 and it fits well.. if you get your usual size it'll be like leggings.
I have Thavar 886b in 28x30 and most other thavar's I own are 29x30... 886B will stretch out a bit in the bum area.
yah machine wash in cold water or something..... and be sure to buy some starch spray so you can re wrinkle the jeans again.  do a search on the forum and you'll see how its done.   good luck
Yup - i love my tepphar 880r, very versatile pair and comfortable.  Because of my 880r I got rid of my Sleenker 824p.
this pair is one of those that when it was released it was MII w/ the italian stitching... then I believe only Cultizm has it like that.  All the Diesel online stores for this pair w/ later releases are missing the italian color stitch by the size tags.  Thus I thought they are no longer MII, but I guess I'm wrong.  your pair looks authentic to me.
yah Glorious - Thavar Joggs are good... not leggines like Tepphar or Krooley Joggs for me... but having said that I sorta want to pick up Tepphar 811w joggs... Thavar 604N is damn sexy tho... 
see if seller has another one? its not like you got this jacket super good deal right? since you paid good amounts of money for it, should be something that's right.