or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

SOLD to @bombchuchart   Thanks,
yah love 843Q... its on my list to buy as well.
Hello - Its that time again, Going to be unloading approx 6 pairs of jeans for sale to help fund more purchases.   This one is for Tepphar size 28x32.  Wore less than 15 times.  Washed once for this sale.  comes w/ the original Diesel tag as pictured.   Tag size is 28x32 but Jeans were hemmed to 30L w/ original hem.   Item will ship from Canada or USA.  And shipping is included in the purchase price.   However for International shipping will be actual shipping...
Hello - Its that time again, Going to be unloading approx 6 pairs of jeans for sale to help fund more purchases.   This one is for Krooley, size 28x32.  Wore less than 15 times.   Washed once for sale purpose.    comes w/ the original Diesel tag as pictured.  Can still see little bit of orange patina.   This pair is also hemmed from 32L to 30L w/ original european hem, so the original chain stitching is still there.   Item will ship from Canada or USA.  And shipping...
Hello - Its that time again, Going to be unloading approx 6 pairs of jeans for sale to help fund more purchases.   This one is for Braddom 802K size 28, art jeans in Charcoal Grey color.  Made in Italy.  Wore less than 10 times.  3D jeans, Washed once for sale.  comes w/ the original Diesel tag as pictured.   Item will ship from Canada or USA.  And shipping is included in the purchase price.   However for International shipping will be actual shipping cost.   Let...
Hello - Its that time again, Going to be unloading approx 6 pairs of jeans for sale to help fund more purchases.   This one is for Tepphar 835L Blue Eyecon, size 28x30.  Wore less than 10 times.  Never washed yet and jeans don't smell or anything.  comes w/ the original Diesel tag as pictured.   Item will ship from Canada or USA.  And shipping is included in the purchase price.   However for International shipping will be actual shipping cost.   Let me know if you...
Hello - Its that time again, Going to be unloading approx 6 pairs of jeans for sale to help fund more purchases.   This one is for Shioner 74Y, size 29x30.  Wore less than 15 times.  Never washed yet and jeans don't smell or anything.  comes w/ the original Diesel tag as pictured.   Item will ship from Canada or USA.  And shipping is included in the purchase price.   However for International shipping will be actual shipping cost.   Let me know if you have any...
I am diggin the herringbone Chino.... reminds me of my braddom 887D...
i really like 75G... nice one.
nice @ripsNtits - Can't wait to see your wall man! i'm sure it'll be awesome!   yah working on a review to compare the Fabric Brand vs DBG 8BT.  just need to grab more detail photos tomorrow.  And yup the distress are all very natural looking like 8BT.  definitely a real nice one.  Check out Roden Grey if you're around gastown to see them in person man! you'll be amazed.