or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

Absolutely correct Glorious.  it depends on the materials like any other Diesel Jeans.. if there's a linen blend in there the jeans are super soft so should size down.. but if its 100% cotton i'll just get your regular size....   As you guys know 8BT is super hard to come by, so I couldn't really find a 28 that's reasonably priced (there's a 28 on eBay right now but its out of my budget).. so had to do w/ 29 which still fits in my opinion.   8BT essentially retired my...
man its really cool if you're in the entertainment business like you're a star singer or something like that... if you walk down the mall w/ this you'll definitely get some looks for sure!!!
oh Shlomi you have got to give it a try...  this 8BT is made in Japan one of the best washes in my opinion w/ its details that photos just don't do it justice.  I think this particular pair fits in between thavar/shioner..  So the Excess is similar to Thavar/Shioner.  Reason I said that is its got nice sized thigh area like Shioner, but not its low rise.  its mid rise like Thavar.   check out Yoox they carry some and wait for discounts.. its a great buy.   Try Superbia...
I'm rocking 8BT today... I got these in 29 and although they feel very comfortable and right, i feel like I should be wearing 28 where its uncomfortable for the name of fashion... ahahaha..     but these jeans absolutely feel amazing and its quality is unmatched to any other diesels I own.
not sure which days you are there but definitely hit up the night swim at the XS... god it was so much fun; everyone in bikinis at night, in the pool splashing everywhere.. just jump in flip the girls air animals and then pick them up make out w/ them then toss them into the pool.
hahahahaha... i'm just buggin you about those spots, they are not your usual clubs if you know what i mean.   have a great trip on Vegas man... good luck hope you win some money!
gonna hit up spear head rhino or sapphire other good spots?? =)
well that's a bummer!! portland one would have no tax too!! seattle one has 8.25% tax i think... which is annoying.   you can taxi to the premium outlet in vegas.... its not that bad. lots of taxi's go there; and really easy to taxi back to the strip.
Just google Las Vegas North Premium Outlet and its in there.
whaaaaat, really? no Diesel store in Portland!?!?!  And the Seattle downtown one closed too???!?