or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

Went on a bit overboard today at San Jose especially just picked up that Hamilton watch.... But got a Parka from Scotch and Soda, inspired by DA, pair of Vans, uniqlo flannel shirt and pair of Diesel Narrot 600v joggs.... Diesel store actually price matched on line sale so that's pretty damn awesome of them.
@steamebread they look great man.... Finally saw blue eyecon 835L Hahahaha @DA I actually bought a pair today!!!! Finally...... And San Jose diesel store actually matched online sale for me, so picked up pair of Narrot Joggs 600v for $155... Not bad!
I'm thinking of this jacket.....   http://shop.diesel.com/foche-d/00SA9E0828L.html?dwvar_00SA9E0828L_color=01#.U__KL8WwJNM
DA those Van's are so damn nice on ya~
hi Audit - what I meant is that if I were to take the 28x30 in this pair, it'll probably still fit me nicely.. it will be tight at the thighs and i 'think' it will stretch out to fit nicely after 3-5 wears..  but personally I don't like tight thigh fit though..   if you do plan to take this pair, and your 608T fits nice on ya, just get same size.. this pair 29x30 fits identical to my 608T 29x30.
Hi Guys -    got my Thavar 833J... just want to write a quick first impressions of the jean.    No photos yet as I am travelling to San Jose this week and Portland over labour day weeked.  I will take some photos early next week for full review.   First thoughts of the jean is that they are very nice.  The jean is 99% cotton and 1% elastane.  They are thick but soft feeling denim like 608T.  I would say they fit very much like 608T as well in terms of sizing.  I went...
Very nice DA, not at the TAG level yet.... But hopefully by 40 I can get something nice as a milestone watch... Diesellicious, I think I got a great deal... Bought it off the watchuseek forum for $475usd all in... Watch retails $995, but usually store offers discounts so real price is around $750-800usd.. Upon reading more of this watch, it's titanium case with pvd coating which would scratch and wear in time... Oh well I guess that shows more character... Lol...
Just picked up a "entry" level Swiss movement watch by Hamilton.. the titanium military inspired marketed by that movie Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit... just looking for an everyday watch w/ automatic movement.. my wedding watch is getting beat up.    
hi DA - i tried on the 29x30 at the store and i dont notice them being different from other Thavar's 29x30 I've tried.. except w/ the lyocell blend it feels like 829B or 828T...  sorry i didn't buy them so cannot get you super details.   My Thavar 833J is on route, but due to Italian holidays there will be few days delay.  Hopefully I get it end of next week.   I also wore my 8BT today... freaking love this pair.. its beautiful.
Thanks @DieselBoy786 - i hope I got the right size.. I ordered my usual Thavar size which is 29x30.. I know this one has 1% elastane I hope it won't be too big on me!!!