or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

These 2 pairs are completely different in my opinion.  further to the obvious color tone, the fabric and materials are completely different.   8NE is will stretch and is soft, also a blue eyecon 8830R is lot more expensive w/ selvage denim, also fits quite large.   good luck!
I have got to try Tube Tom.. still haven't had the chance yet!
Thanks Guys!!!
Just caught up.. nice read and I definitely felt like I know each of you guys a bit more!!!!   As for me, I snowboard frequently in the winter and in summer I like to bike around in my bicycle around the city.  Vancouver is set up pretty well with all the bike lanes everywhere.  its frustrating to drive so mind as well join the bicyclists.   Apart from working in tech industry, I also do photography; I used to shoot landscape long exposures but now I find myself...
I can't say about the alterations part.. but it may seems like you are buying jeans w/ wrong cut for your body.  do you want to post some fit pix of your zathans and go from there?   i'm thinking you should try some of the larger carrot cut diesel jeans for a try.  I got a buddy he's like 6'4, 240lb and somehow the Iakop in 36 fits him well.  Try Iakop in large sizes or Larkee or Waykee.    however these jeans are not boot cut like zathan or zatiny or zaf.   BTW...
 sold to @tom88jerry Thanks!
I was looking at some APC jeans.. anyone has them??  the APC Kayne jeans are damn expensive!
Aahhhh you are right... That's what happens when I sleep at 4am last night damnit
DA are those the SL black jeans on sale!!?!? They look damn nice!
i saw Thavar 837E at the stores yesterday and it does look pretty nice.. but man our Canadian retails wants $450 on it.. that's nuts man..   the Belther 840x blue eyecon looked pretty cool at the japanese site, but at diesel site its not so flattering... why do diesel keep posting ugly photos!