or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

I think youre talking about Narrot 74M.     this pair pictured above looks nice.. i think its the new buster wash that many of us are waiting for.
art man.... so now you have 2 pairs of 32?
thanks @chinotto73 and @denim addict   the jacket is size xs.  its actually not big on me.. pretty tight, i can't really zip up without sucking my fat belly in.  I also picked up the glade pea coat in xs as well and its tight too!
Looking sharp everyone!   today giving the momotaro's a break.  wearing my Sleenker 830J and All Saints Conroy in oxblood.  
the photo on the right looks like belther 830j... I'm wearing my sleenker 830j today and the distressings looks almost identical..  they also featured the jean Bhonzer jacket in this shanghai show which was released same season as 830j, FW14.
this pair really got me tempted... glad it sold so I couldn't buy it.. hahahahaha.  congrats.
thanks for sharing.. this pair is pretty cool.  
Pretty stoked, today Belther 816B in olive green came in. Been hunting these for a while now although 29 works better cuz I got fat! thanks @quettingen
thanks DA man... yah i caved; but my momo's are fading nicely... i'm about 4 months in and lots of wrinkles and fades, but nothing close to these APCs yet.  I think the trick really is to wear them and be rough, then key is to soak them and wash to get the dye fading.   I plan to do a beach sand wash come summer, then another soak to rinse off all the salt water.. I'll bring my wife along too so people don't think I'm TOO crazy.
 this seller is @Shlomi on DB here.  he should be able to help.  I've heard that Tepphar 838v runs big, but I don't have it.  @chinotto73 may also be able to help.  @jeanetic also has this pair that may be able to provide some sizing help. good luck.