or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

I been wanting to see more of Tepphar 839b as well.. but haven't seen much photos and USA online store does not have 30L.  can you post some better photos of the pair?
Thanks - yup completely understand.  I think I'll go w/ 29x30 if I grab this pair... being too skinny on the thigh is not quite comfortable now a days.
yah I been getting the admin notices and deleting those posts as I am awake at night in PST timezone. 
 hi Jeanetic - did  you size up on Belther 840x? 30L is now available at Diesel online store, so thinking to pull the trigger.. debating between this pair or Tepphar 839B...  I have Belther is 828T, 824E in 28x30 and 818v in 29.  not sure which one to get for this 840x, are they tight?
Oh nice!!!! Can't wait to see the fit pix... I don't own any Krayver yet and I am sorta digging the Orange rust. Giamatshop has my size.. Tempting.
I'm not much of a Krayver expert either, but when I tried them at the store 2 seasons past, I just got the same size as my tepphar and krooley size 28x30.   I guess if you want them slim tight, sizing down 2 would work..    I just don't like that back pocket line of the Krayver.. why did Diesel do that darn it.
I didn't know Thavar came in 835L?   isn't 835L first ever Tepphar blue eyecon released last season?     but regardless, those thavar looks great man.. and awesome wash!!
I'm hitting 35 this year.... and yup I too do understand.. However I find carrot fit of Tepphar suits me very well... I tried sleenker, and so far I only kept 830J...   haven't been posting fit pix lately cuz been wearing my momotaro japan blue 14.8oz raws .... trying to really destroy this pair and its been about only 3 months of daily wear..
840x looks so natural fade light denim..... looks good.
Thanks for the pix @jeanetic   did you size up on the Sleenkers?/ how come they don't look skin tight on you.. it looks good.   for Belther 840x do you think its nice? and its blue eyecon right?  i can't tell from the photos clearly, but are the colors true representations of the jeans?