or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

here's my observations:   - exposed button fly - 4 back pockets - the lower 2 back pockets placement is a bit lower than thavar. - its carrot cut, so the thighs are more roomy than thavar's by far. - it tapers in below the knee - leg opening is just a touch, very minor touch wider than thavar..  similar to the newer thavar's like 608T or 833J (new wider leg openings).   thavar's i buy 29x30 to help w/ the thigh tightness.. Braddom's i've been wearing 28x30s on...
I dont know where - you have to do your own shopping around to find the deals too.. or check the forum frequently for discount codes.   608H should be on sale when Diesel goes on sale 824Y is on cultizm.. and 608k never seen it before.  Good luck!
 usually 30%.  Shioner 824Y is an older cut so you may be able to find them on more discount if you look around.
nice buy Locky - i was looking at that Moncler as well but ended up w/ a thinner Canada Goose Hybridge jacket instead.... yours is way cooler tho.         also bought the Bhonzer during black friday 20%         and the Momotaro selvage jeans are on its way...
haha I wonder what size she put on to take the photos cuz she looks pretty good in them.
damn you black fridays..   bought Diesel Bhonzer Jacket and this Momotaro Japan blue jeans.        
Oh see if they are on sale... When I was in Europe early October I went to every diesel store in the cities I visited and none of them has it.
yah its very expensive... after all this time they are becoming more rare to find.  but got one for 20% its still nearly $500USD.. freaking expensive.   but hey, cannot get something this nice for $100-$300 range..  and lot of other nice jackets are $700-$1K range.. so if you put it into that perspective its not so bad... - spoken from a true shopaholic.
yah switching around All Saints Akira or Diesel Bhonzer.... ended up w/ the Bhonzer just now... its god damn expensive but I really like it.. and its quite rare.