or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

Just won auction on eBay for Thavar 600s Jogg Jeans...  I recall trying them at San Fran and loved the wash..    
Man @audit30 you just make me want to buy Sleenker 830J..... I was going to write off that wash but man it looks GREAT on you.
love 801c.. one of those pairs i never found 29x30 and good price... but now i have 811p and 833j all electric blue so I sorta forgot about 801c.. but its a beautiful pair.
 Thanks Phukette!! sorry I didn't see this earlier. Yah I will stick w/ XS.. I love the oxblood, but picked up a Scotch and Soda one on sale.. so I guess I'm left w/ ink or Black.. Conroy Ink is very very dark blue that it looks black right?
 I'm about same as you.. I noticed waist got a bit loose, so I wear them w/ belt now so I dont always have to pull them up... but the thigh fits great.  the knee down is slightly wider like many have complained w/ the new thavar cut. but with shoes & stacking you can't really tell.. I still haven't had chance to do 833J Thavar.. its a great pair really...
 i feel exact same way.. love the wash, but i should of got 28x30 instead of 29x30... now i wear it w/ a belt..
yup!!! @Aahz i love my 600v narrot as well.  I scored them while diesel was doing the additional discount one.. but the Diesel store honored the online price match!! will be rocking these to europe next week 
okay!! Thanks @Musejames93!!
I want to get another all saints biker... But is there a way to tell what's difference in fit between Conroy, Kushiro and Cargo? I know the subtle and minor details and leather texture. But how do they fit? I am an XS, so should I get XS on any of the 3 options? Thanks in advance guys!
I didn't know G shocks cost that much!!! They are nice!!! Great buys!!