or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

but isn't diesel online store now offering 30% off?
 hahaha and I thought I have lots of shoes.. I can tell my wife to quiet down..
yah i have Krooley 880w, and in 27x30 and they fit perfect and even a bit loose once stretched.  I'd say if I had gotten 28x30 it'll be way to big.   I hope my krooley 811p won't fall into victim of that.
I just got my krooley 811p in 28x32 and i wish I had spend the extra $150 on the 27x30 when it was available.   so i think you could actually get away w/ 30 in this pair. 
Looks good Lee!
@vikd  - I have both 811p and 828T, and I gotta say they are not quite the same, as Relentless said 811p is electric blue washed into faded white.. the 828T is mdeidum blue with more yellow in there and is contrasty as shown in my photos.   @TiagoMendes - i have both Belther 824E and 828T; both in 28x30.  I say if you get 30 in 828T you will be quite tight and uncomfortable.  If you manage to do some squats to stretch them out that may work.  Given the photo you provided...
Levislad proves to be king of light color denims!!
love krooley 600v..... looks like you'll be rocking them w/ flip flops instead of shoes for your vacation!
I'm thinking Thavar 827w might work for you; new from SS 14    
that's so awesome!! I just picked up my Krooley 811p as well bought from YOOX.  it looks big initially I got 28x32 but hopefully it will fit fine once I try them on tonight!!!