or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

Yup I buy from them before poppri. Is legit but like member indicated sometimes it's sample stock but no defects. Just bought pai of jogg jeans for my wife waiting for them to come in.
Just bought Sleenker 843Q via Giamatshop..  looking at @Weenie 's photos they inspired me to pick them up!
I tried 846k at the stores.  go w/ your regular tepphar size like other members indicated above. no need to size up or down.
 there's few sellers online that has them cheaper than retail. Check out  http://www.ebay.com/itm/DIESEL-TEPPHAR-0846K-846K-28-29-30-31-32-33-34-L30-BLUE-EYECONS-SLEENKER-/161900780120?hash=item25b209da58:g:Ms0AAOSwPcVV3Gey the seller has tons of other sizes.  good luck.
OR it could just be another case similar to Sleenker 824P.  Cultizm ones are MII, and everywhere else are made in Tunisia.  Most likely different batches of manufacturing.
I am not sure if raw denim is out to be honest.  They have carved out a little culture amongst themselves.   I think what's happening w/ raw denim is the hard core guys are still in it and the not so hard ones drop out as they take a lot of effort and long time to fade.    take a look around social media, all the well faded raw denim posts are getting much love.   I am still working on my raws, but I have cheated and bought pair of APC butler jeans before and now another...
Sold!
Sold!
Sold!
pretty cool!