or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

On vacation in Europe next 2 weeks,. Looking good everyone!!! Saw a guy here on paris rocking tepphar 830k today and I miss mine... I brought all my jogg jeans and 880r and narrot 824L... Was going for the comfort outfits but I miss my choices.. DA how's those 830P!!? Is that big patch working??? I really like the wash without the patch.. Dammit
yah dont snooze when you see a great deal on pair that fits you.   833j is great.. yes it fits more loose vs older Thavar, but 833j has stretch so its very comfortable.  similar fit and feel to Thavar 608T.
Great buy on the 830R!!!   and 824z... very daring pair.. but beautiful. and artsy.   and iPhone 6.. i'm waiting for my upgrade eligiblity..grrrrrr
 The cut by the pocket can rip if you pull it from the front... but the back there's patch underneath it.. blue one.. so people can't see through the hole and see your underwear.
Just won auction on eBay for Thavar 600s Jogg Jeans...  I recall trying them at San Fran and loved the wash..    
Man @audit30 you just make me want to buy Sleenker 830J..... I was going to write off that wash but man it looks GREAT on you.
love 801c.. one of those pairs i never found 29x30 and good price... but now i have 811p and 833j all electric blue so I sorta forgot about 801c.. but its a beautiful pair.
 Thanks Phukette!! sorry I didn't see this earlier. Yah I will stick w/ XS.. I love the oxblood, but picked up a Scotch and Soda one on sale.. so I guess I'm left w/ ink or Black.. Conroy Ink is very very dark blue that it looks black right?
 I'm about same as you.. I noticed waist got a bit loose, so I wear them w/ belt now so I dont always have to pull them up... but the thigh fits great.  the knee down is slightly wider like many have complained w/ the new thavar cut. but with shoes & stacking you can't really tell.. I still haven't had chance to do 833J Thavar.. its a great pair really...
 i feel exact same way.. love the wash, but i should of got 28x30 instead of 29x30... now i wear it w/ a belt..