or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

Thanks Karacho! I missed out on 8Y0, maybe here's my chance to redeem!
very cool - they are your own pair.. with distressings created by you.  shouldn't sell it.  like how Nudie Jeans says, its your second skin!
you can be like many of those eBay sellers who posts around $200-$280 and just keep on re listing until someone to pull the trigger.. if time is not an essence for you.   My wife always ask me why I collect things that's don't appreciate in value.. Unfortunately jeans is one of those things.. unlike fine wine.
yah so far this season i picked up 608t and 830k.... bought 2 chi-dee from last season which I really like... and i think on my list is 830J and tepphar 835L... and I think that should carry me over until next season..
since its new w/ tag - i estimate you can get about $150-$175usd on eBay...
I am pretty sure New York Speed's photos are over exposed.. not true color...   the eBay one would be most similar to the actual color I think.. but if you over expose it, then it becomes New york Speed's photos.. and if you under expose and increase the black color in the photo, you get Zalando.
hahaha i put on my braddom 888p last night at home and my wife's like what r you doing... I said just admiring how awesome this wash is.
I also like 8PK, 880R on top of what's already mentioned...     I'm trying hard to like the new 835J and 835L, but they are not as unique as the washes mentioned above.
a pair just sold on eBay via auction, Thavar 888p 29x30 unaltered.. but used.  went for $105.   http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diesel-Thavar-W29-L30-Slim-Skinny-Made-in-Italy-/151357549257?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=24So1F2RV3ATlGVqpz1iMZfc7SU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
I guess I am in the market for Belther 816B in dark olive.. the green one.. or the Belther 816N in same olive green one also works.. anyone?  Need it in sz. 29.  Thanks!