or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

Well...... I think getting $150usd on eBay for these 2 pairs will be a long shot.  there's a used 888P 29x32 on eBay right now and no biters @ $200..  I recently sold my 886B 28x30 unaltered for $80usd.      then minus eBay fees, paypal fees...  you can try to list it at high buy it now price, and if time isn't an issue for you just wait until someone wants it bad to pull the trigger.  but if you put it auction, I highly doubt you'll get $150 today.
DA - i'm heading to San Jose / San Fran next week.. going to Van's outlet and pick up a pair of those sneakers!!!
Yup Chinotto is right, 8x2 is thicker than 830P.. and stiffer in the beginning until you wash them.  830P is super soft and not that that super thick like 888p or 8x2.   Kazu I'm also stealing that outfit.. I been trying to find good combo w/ my 830K and its damn tough.
the jeans looks completely different!!!   also Tepphar 835J from dieselboy's store photos are completely different from Diesel online photos as well!! its crazy!
not bad - but i think my 881z is still nicer..
Thanks for the photos!!!!! They do look amazing... But 608T isn't far behind..
Wow!!! Can you help provide a brief description about 834F and how it compares to 608T!? We had previously saw this wash on the preview photos, but to see actual pair is so cool.
yah; I dont mind this season actually.. already got 830K, still on wish list is 608T, 830P and Tepphar 835L... last season i picked up 824e, 818v, 828t, narrot 824L and chi-dee.  I actually think seasons are still okay.   don't get me wrong, i think the 8x2, 8y0 color exposure and texture exposure season was more epic than ones we have now.. but mind you, our expectations are set pretty high after those epic seasons.
yah its not too bad... I'm still contemplating about 830P, 608T and Tepphar 835L.... 
I quite like 881z too!!!! 882D or has anyone here own 808Y??