or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

That looks not bad!!!!  but i dont know if I'm starting to pick out the not so bad ones... :)
I love the new leather chucks too!!!! and burgandy leather.. nice combo.
nice outfits Akiko and Baloo... looking sharp.   TR jeans eh?  I haven't seen or touched any of mine since the old old TR Joey cow boy destroyed jeans that I used to love... 
well said and great read gents... I couldn't of agree more.   Last season I did splurge and bought a few pairs, 833j, 830j, 608t, thavar jogg 600s.  I wonder if its like how Karacho mentioned, are we stuck in the older Diesel era and not able to accept the new era they are going toward.  its like your taste of music; we like music in certain era and cannot accept some of the newer genre that's on the radios today..?
damn.. I've been wanting a Conroy for a while and now w/ 20% discount all the XS is sold.. errrrr...   has anyone tried the new Akira leather?   or I think the Glade pea coat is pretty damn nice too...   http://www.ca.allsaints.com/men/uncategorised/allsaints-glade-pea-coat/?colour=1248&category=116
Yup - Shioner is the other pair that's even lower rise.
Welcome!! lots of new un-used jeans... wear them and enjoy!
 I did actually if you are comparing it to my usual tepphar.. so Shioner, Thavar I take 29x30... and Tepphar I take 28x30s.... and this Sleenker 830J I did order 29x30. The legs fit great in 29s as its not soooooo tight like leggings..  the waist is okay, not extremely tight but comfortable.  If i sit down it will have about 0.5" gap at the back..  but I rather have that than to have legging jeans.
yah I dont remember mine being that blue either..... okay to send them back
 stylish... and your buddie is freaking built. DA - nice 8BS as always! Gpoop - bring back the classix! nice one.