or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

great commercial; i just saw it earlier too.   does anyone know how Narrot Jogg Jeans fit!? they any good? 
nice sneakers man!!!!!!!   Yah that looks like bad camera white balance issue kynhonglongbong
might be a new cut.. check out this one too...  
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... all that hype.. I dont know if I like the military color mix'd w/ fur.... these actually look very similar to existing punk styles that's out there now...
damn; this pair looks much better on you than on me!!!! awesome man.
Weenie - I think it looks good on you man...  some other forum member indicated these jeans bleed.. can you verify?
I actually checked out Jack & Jones, the Royal Denim Division, their high end ones where jeans are MII... they are pretty cool too and cost about same as pair of Diesels low price jeans.  but you're getting best quality.
more logo patches?
damn, thanaz fits you nicely DA... I tried on this pair before Thanaz just dont look that good on me.... dammit.
couldn't do the 829b..... spent the $$$ on the wife instead this time.. got her pair of Fayza NE 604N Jogg jeans.     hopefully they look as cool on her as this model pix!