or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

looking good both 817h and the camo pants!
Now that I think about it, if they make replica thanaz Diesel Denim Gallery (DDG) pair that's made in Japan, I would buy that pair in a heart beat!
Wouldn't be surprised if they do a Zathan replica the instant boot cut is coming back!
Just caught up... Very nice thavar 818v in rust red. I love my belther versions. They are really easy to match you will love it. Nice buy on 846k man.. I am currently in Europe I will give it another try. I tried them on at Amsterdamn and Splits it just didn't look good on me. But sleenker 843Q was lovely. I bought a pair of Denham Japanese denim in amsterdamn store. I met one of their master repair guy and showed them my denim wall. So I asked if the master...
Looking good everyone!!! Currently at Croatia and checked out diesel stores every city we went. At Split diesel store and finally got to see tepphar 846k. It didn't look great on me but looks quite good to you guys who rocking them now!
 I actually quite like this one, then realized wait I got 608T that's similar except without the solid backside.. and I saw the price! damn!
yah some jeans fit like that.  that just means the jean doesn't fit you nicely.  For example Nudies Tape Ted fits me like that with extra material.  Like CLarsson mentioned it means we need to grow more meat around the ass!
 Thanks man!! I can't wait!!! BC bud is pretty good too but gonna check out what amsterdam has to offer too!!!!! I think tube tom is the most favorite.  I will try the lean dean too if I see them at the stores.  and Thanks for the pipe ted, I can imagine the tight thigh is for the new rock skater look similar to justin bieber's new look. LOL
super nice DA and phukette on the Nudies..... I'm thinking to grab a pair of plain black jeans too, debating between thin finn back 2 black or get a tube tom or try the new pipe led.  you guys know how pipe led fits?     I'm heading to Amsterdam in 2.5 weeks, will try to find a nudie store to try on them and also Denham.. 
Hi Guys - just stumbled across this brand of denim, have you guys have any experience w/ En Noir denim?   I was checking out the new Justin Bieber latest video and the jeans he was wearing in the video caught my eyes. they are so cool and few googles, show up to be En|Noir   http://ennoir.com/collections/bottoms   the 5 pocket distressed light denim.  The black one is also really cool...