or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

Hi Everyone,   thought I'd share my progress on these 14.8oz momotaro x japan blue raw denim I've been wearing for 10 months.   Recently we did a trip to Dubrovnik Croatia and I decided to give them a ocean beach wash.  I've seen them done online and they always look so amazing so I figured why not give it a try:  Here's the beach we went:       Here's what the jeans look like before the ocean beach wash:       so these are quite thick and rigid.  I tried...
yo DA @denim addict my bad just saw this!!   shit man the evolution looks great!!! I say go ahead and wash them.     I actually just did my first soak and beach wash on my momo's I'll share some photos in another post right now.  I noticed mine actually got darker w/ the soak tho... so pretty pissed however not given up yet.  will keep wearing but my next time will be a machine wash.   I think machine wash will fade more than regular wash.   looks amazing man.....
Yup - no problem w/ YOOX.   but you better to get them to ship within USA to Point Roberts or Blaine WA and pick it up yourself.  for them to ship to Canada is quite expensive as they include the duties at the time of purchase.
  welcome!!! looks nice!  You can also give Safado a try, i think it will also fit you nicely w/ your body figure.  Welcome again!
yo yo center of the hook to center of next hook is 3.5 inches.   good luck man! show us after you revamped your room!
does anyone got YOOX code that's current?  thanks a lot!
 eBay my friend!!! http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-Antique-Horse-Tack-Hooks-Old-Railroad-Spikes-Heavy-Duty-Stable-Set-Barn-Hanger-/231713718467?hash=item35f336c0c3 just search - railroad spikes hook.  I bought 30 of them.
yuuuuup, thus I got rid of my 830k.... couldn't figure out how to match it cool enough to justify its beauty....
very  nice @audit30 you got some nice ones I had but sold cuz I got fat, and never bought back the right size like Shioner 805A
 Thanks!!  and thanks Dieselicious! they do actually looks white I must admit, but w/ the 801D dirty distress it makes it more beige, like dirty white. The denim actually not thin, standard diesel thickness.. like 74y, 888p or 881z.