or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

I'm hitting 35 this year.... and yup I too do understand.. However I find carrot fit of Tepphar suits me very well... I tried sleenker, and so far I only kept 830J...   haven't been posting fit pix lately cuz been wearing my momotaro japan blue 14.8oz raws .... trying to really destroy this pair and its been about only 3 months of daily wear..
840x looks so natural fade light denim..... looks good.
Thanks for the pix @jeanetic   did you size up on the Sleenkers?/ how come they don't look skin tight on you.. it looks good.   for Belther 840x do you think its nice? and its blue eyecon right?  i can't tell from the photos clearly, but are the colors true representations of the jeans? 
I'm kinda taking a liking to Krayver 838G... has anyone seen them or any comments on the rust look like in real life?    
I have 801D in beige almost looks cream white w/ dust fades.. really cool.  my guess you have the steel grey one.. that one is ultra rare.   there have been few pairs of Thavar or belther 818v that has multiple colors and MII.  i have the burgandy red one Belther 818v that I still like.  I know that wash also came in grey.  however does not have the black distressings like 886B..   you may want to check out Chi-Dee if you can find them.  I have the grey and khaki - all...
thanks for sharing!
yah I think 886B.....    Can't wait to see 840X!!!
 yummmm those look clean and sharp! how they fit? which one is 251? superbia?
 I'm waiting on to see what Belther 840x looks like too.... and hoping USA will be getting Tepphar 839B..  waiting on those..  Jeanetic check out Belther 824e if you're in a pair of black jeans! and Belther 816B are my favorites.. 828T blue eyecon is great too.
welcome back @jeanetic!! after being away and sold most of your jeans its great to get some fresh thoughts at some of the newer MII washes from the new season!