or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

I like the wash... but do you like that big hole patch?  if you like that look then I think the jeans are great.
I'd go w/ the Zathans... who knows, maybe boot cut will be back soon.
awesome photos Toulouz.   i love how the superbia fit on you!!!!!
great buys @yorick83 
yah me too I am just sorta in sleep mode as well.  Just been wearing shorts here in Vancouver BC or my jogg jeans.  I own a photography business and we do interior photo shoots and other real estate related projects.  so often I just wear my jogg jeans for the flexibility and comfort... its too difficult to wear a pair of say Shioner 74Y which is rigid to a shoot.  Oh another reason why i love my tepphar and sleenker stretchy denim.   but on the days off where there's no...
yup - I hope so too, it should.. Diesel just gotta release some more epic washes that's not $800!!!!
hehehe thanks DA, yah you helped me remind how tight they were on my thighs.... it is very strange fit indeed.   i haven't bought jeans for sometime other than my 839b.. its nice but wasn't a spectacular wash or joy to purchase compare to say DBG 8BT per say... been sorta waiting looking for the next pair that will give me that same excitement...
why did I sell my 887k again?? god dammit.
damn!!! those are some good deals... great finds guys... 
damn - i hope there will be a 28/30 when I head to europe late september this year...