or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

yup!!! @Aahz i love my 600v narrot as well.  I scored them while diesel was doing the additional discount one.. but the Diesel store honored the online price match!! will be rocking these to europe next week 
okay!! Thanks @Musejames93!!
I want to get another all saints biker... But is there a way to tell what's difference in fit between Conroy, Kushiro and Cargo? I know the subtle and minor details and leather texture. But how do they fit? I am an XS, so should I get XS on any of the 3 options? Thanks in advance guys!
I didn't know G shocks cost that much!!! They are nice!!! Great buys!!
I have 833j but haven't had time to take photos and do a full review on them.. but for now you can imagine they are similar electric blue w/ 818v blue one. the color tone.
Krayver 834B is great wash and cut.. can't wait to see it when You get them!!!
Hello - I have Tepphar 8PK if you want.. I always pull my thavar 801D in beige instead.. so I can let it go.  pm me and we'll work out a deal that's a win/win for both of us..  size 28.   let me know if you're interested.   thanks,
I love the 3/4 sleeve ink...... @gloriouscafe 
 absolutely legit.  they are located in Montreal, QC Canada.. 
Dieselicious - do it. you won't be disappointed.   I found Thavar 811P 29x32 for pretty cheap:   http://www.ebay.com/itm/281418061372?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649   good luck.