or Connect

Posts by Denim Collector

me too............ i am interested to see that possible new cut tho... 
Glorius - nice to see the shirt came and its the color you wanted man!!! awesome.
great buy man!!!!!!!!!
wow! looks awesome!!!!
damn Aahz you make me reconsider keeping 887k.
Thanks Straychev.... will try to bid on it hopefully I win!!!!  ultimate pair is still Thavar 604N but its still just a bit too pricy for me.
I think you have from most basic and safe blue 823u to more funky 824z and super funky 828v.....  so depends what you looking for.. more safe and boring 823u or go w/ the extremes....   828v is nice BUT very fashionable... I think i'll stick to 824z if you can endure the splash paint spot looking wash.
Thanks for the feedback!!!!!   should i get 28 or 26??  I am normally a 28 in tepphar and krooley, 29's in some thavar and shioners... I found a 26 Narrot used, but good deal on eBay not sure if I should take the plunge....  I have krooley Jogg in 28; waist is good, saggy bum after stretched, and tight knee down... so I am thinking maybe Narrot 26 may work?
great commercial; i just saw it earlier too.   does anyone know how Narrot Jogg Jeans fit!? they any good? 
nice sneakers man!!!!!!!   Yah that looks like bad camera white balance issue kynhonglongbong