or Connect

Posts by karacho

too tight in my opinion, they don´t look very comfy, are they?
nice wash, nice fit!
such a nice wash, looking good da
hey, looking for a black single breasted coat from SS 2014, nylon as far as I remember, coated maybe? no hoodie.   any help appreciated :)
nice plain wash,´looks good. the samples are often made in italy (they are used for showrooms/press/runway etc) :) 
@mdawood true that. there is at least one pair of denim each season which is buyable for me, but when looking at my collection mostly I pass on it or wait until sale starts. I don´t have that "I gotta have this/that right now" feeling anymore (luckily ), maybe because I´m a bit fed up atm. just need more time to get used to the new stuff, but after a while I quite like it (but not for the asked price)
iakop 827n  
i was referring to 118i´s post , he´s been the most critical person over the years :)   the prices have imo been pretty stable since 2012, highlight washes EUR 250 (like 887D, 74Y, 807C etc.) with some statistic outliers like 68Z, 823Q etc. but mostly between 140 and 260 EUR.   Isn´t it a positive aspect that we don´t see celebrities in diesel a lot recently? just remeber the thanaz hype in times of zac... a dark age :D
well there have been a lot of nice plain washes (886Z for example) the last few years.   I agree that some of the washes are overdone, but they offer loads of different washes/cuts every season..   I guess you just don´t like the brands evolution over the years? 
thavar 807C