or Connect

Posts by volchok

Gotta love "celebrity stylists" who have awful style.   lol..
I think free radical clearly has the body to wear skinnier jeans. In fact, I think they would look better on him then the cuts he uses and others have mentioned the same. However, he has said that he doesn't like skinny cuts so, keep rocking whatever you feel confortable in. I guess that's the most important thing.
 I have the 8pk and I think they are my favorite jeans ever. Unfortunaly they fit almost like leggings in the legs. Which is strange because they're fit loosely on the tights. Well, I guess that's what you get from carrot cuts.
I love those but for the life of me I can't imagine a color that would go well with them because they are so light!
jeans look good jeanetic.
Has anyone noticed how they changed the pictures of the 68z and the 0886b ? They took new pictures of them this time with the old model. The new model has huge legs and it kinda throws you off balance when you're trying to see how tight the jeans are. I hope they never use the guy with the huge legs again.
  It's the same thing but taken to the extreme.    
I just ordered this   http://www.asos.com/Diesel/Diesel-Iakop-Slim-Straight-Jeans/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2111364&cid=2592&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=1&clr=Blue   I also ordered a black blazer from asos.   I'm out of money but next on my list are:   - Thanaz 8880N - DBG Pexcess or Shioner 0886Z
omg, those squares. The horror...
they don't fit badly but I don't like them.