or Connect

Posts by dontrunalone

Diesel Shioner 8PN 28x32   LOVE these jeans, had to size up and found them in 30. Therefore, I'm selling these.   $180 shipped   I'm willing to consider any offer. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail bv50613 @ gmail . com Ask for more pictures! PayPal only!!! Shipping only within United States! Feedback score of 278 on EBAY (D50FOUR is my user name), very trustworthy!
Diesel Thavar 8w7 Stretch 28x32   Needed to size up and actually found these in a bigger size so I'm selling these   $85 shipped   I'm willing to consider any offer. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail bv50613 @ gmail . com Ask for more pictures! PayPal only!!! Shipping only within United States! Feedback score of 278 on EBAY (D50FOUR is my user name), very trustworthy!
Diesel Thavar 8x2 29x32   great condition, worn a hand full of times, simply need to size up   $100 shipped   I'm willing to consider any offer. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail bv50613 @ gmail . com Ask for more pictures! PayPal only!!! Shipping only within United States! Feedback score of 278 on EBAY (D50FOUR is my user name), very trustworthy!
Diesel Darron 880R stretch 28x32   another great strech par of jeans that I need to size up on. Looking for a good home   would also consider a trade for a size 30 waist, I love these jeans but cant find them anywhere bigger   $130 shipped   I'm willing to consider any offer. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail bv50613 @ gmail . com Ask for more pictures! PayPal only!!! Shipping only within United States! Feedback score of 278 on EBAY (D50FOUR is my user name), very...
Nudie Thin Finn Crispy Crinkles 29x34   These were my favorite pair of jeans but I need to size up now.   $110 shipped   I'm willing to consider any offer. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail bv50613 @ gmail . com Ask for more pictures! PayPal only!!! Shipping only within United States! Feedback score of 278 on EBAY (D50FOUR is my user name), very trustworthy!
Nudie Tape Ted org. 16 Dips Dry 30x32   only wore 3 times. No longer fit me. Need to size up.   $90 shipped   I'm willing to consider any offer. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail bv50613 @ gmail . com Ask for more pictures! PayPal only!!! Shipping only within United States! Feedback score of 278 on EBAY (D50FOUR is my user name), very trustworthy!
Zatiny 8MY 28x30 - $100 shipped OBO   waist aligned - 15.5 inches inseam - right under 31 inches thigh - 9.25 inches   Originally priced at $280 when purchased   Selling for $100 shipped! pay pal only please!    If you have any other questions feel free to email me at dontrunalone @ gmail . com    
So basically I lost a bunch of weight and when I did I went out and bought way to many jeans and continued to add to the collection so I'm trying to clean my closet out a bit! All jeans are in very good condition. Treated with great care!   True Religion Ricky 28x34 - 100% Cotton, Great condition, bought these at my old retail job - $100 OBO   ***SOLD***Zathan 72J 28x30 - 82% cotton, 18% poly. Plenty of wear left, Very comfy/flexible. only worn a hand full of...