or Connect

Posts by Stevethanaz

Diesel Black Gold 80J Jeans, Charcoal Distressed Wash, Size 28   Worn a dozen times but well cared for and in good condition   Any questions just ask, Happy buying!
Diesel Thavar 886B, Size 27x32   Worn 4-5 times, washed once   Having a clear out of my Thavar/Thanaz. Will ship worldwide for £12, free within the UK   Any questions just ask, Happy buying
Diesel Thavar 608T Jeans in Size 27x32   Brand New With Tags   Selling as I can't get on with the Thavar fit anymore so having a purge of my Thavar's/Thanaz   Happy to ship worldwide, within the UK its free, anywhere else its £12   Any questions just ask, happy buying!
Mens Diesel Sleenker 824Z Jeans   Size 28x32   Brand new with tags, never got round to wearing and can't really get on with the fit of the Sleenker hence the sale   Any questions just ask
Mens Diesel Thanaz 887K   New with tags, never got round to wearing them   Size 28x32   Any questions just ask
All Saints Razor Fit Jeans, Slider Wash which is a Dark Indigo. They are a super skinny fit and are a 28 Waist. They were bought for £88 from the All Saints Store.   Any questions just ask :)
Hi All, Diesel Shioner for sale in 27x32. Worn once after being purchased on here a couple of months ago. Nothing wrong with them, just a little bored of the Shioner fit. Shipping is free within the UK and £10 to anywhere else. Happy buying! :)
Hi All, I have a pair of Diesel Sleenker 886z for sale for £55 BNWT. Bought from the Diesel Store in London. They are size 28x32. Shipping within the UK is free, to the rest of the world its £10Any questions just ask, happy buying! :)
Hi All, I have listed the above jeans on ebay but happy to sell to you guys directly: Thavar 811P: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271419910246?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 Sleenker 886Z: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271419914722?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 Any questions just ask and all the best. Steve
Diesel Thavar 8x2 Jeans in size 27x32, in really good condition.  Any questions just ask, Happy bidding.