I think the first one 28 fits you better......Furthermore, the wash is better in the first one than the second which is too dirty.
BTW, amazing pair and fit and definitely in my wishlist
- Great review again boy ! ! !
When i tried sleenker 824p i noticed:
- has narrower leg opening than tepphar
- fits narrower than tepphar under the knee
- same fit in the thighs
- tepphar has a little bit lower crotch
- sleenker fits better in the waist
I guess that fit will have few differences from wash to wash ....for example tepphar 881w is skinnier than tepphar 804k and sleenker 824p is skinnier than 886z
they finally put the italian flag at 824P.When i tried them at store 10 days ago they haven't the 3 stripes tag