or Connect

Posts by Jeans4uLady

My husband and I are Vault Fashion Consultants with Vault Denim and We sell designer denim at up to 50% off retail prices found in high-end stores and specialized boutiques!!   Due to contractual obligations between Vault Denim and the actual designers I am unable to list the premium denim lines we carry, however, I can say that you know them well.   Sizes range between 0 and 24 Price point is between $44 and $92   All jeans are new, current, authentic, and...
My husband and I are Vault Fashion Consultants with Vault Denim and We sell designer denim at up to 50% off retail prices found in high-end stores and specialized boutiques!!   Due to contractual obligations between Vault Denim and the actual designers I am unable to list the premium denim lines we carry, however, I can say that you know them well.   Sizes range between 0 and 24 Price point is between $44 and $92   All jeans are new, current, authentic, and...