or Connect

Posts by ItsJustMe

Hey guys wassup. I wanted to know if anyone could tell me anything about Momotaro by Japan Blue or which ever way it is. Like has anyone ever bought a pair? I also wanted to know if anyone could tell me anything from this site, the current jeans I'm looking to buy right now : http://needsupply.com/mens/brands/momotaro-jeans-by-japan-blue/skinny-straight-vintage-s.html   Is it me or would this seem a little awkward when I would wear it? I'm going for a stack look...
Well what's the basic message behind the denim/ brand? Like how the brand "Unbranded" denim is branded just that because they sell their denim for a cheap price but give you quality denim and know that most people buy denim for the brand name, that's why it's called unbranded. If you're trying to sell a pair of denim for a good price but great quality, you could call it "Odd One Out/ Triple O's" because you would sell you're jeans which are the same quality as other...

Hey wassup guys, alright so I wanted to know anyone heard anything about makeyourownjeans.com for raw denim selvage because I'm trying to find the perfect pair of jeans. I'm looking for raw denim selvage with long inseam, I mean like 36+ inseam. I'm not trying to pay more than $200+ cause then i could find them easily. Or what about unbranded jeans? Anyone have any ideas of brands that would be good? I bought N&F indigo weird guy, but they're not long enough for me. Any...
Anyone know any type of shoe that would go perfect with Raw denim? Like Nikes or Vans?
Wasssup, new to the site. I had a few questions regarding Raw denim brands. Are there any brands out there that I could get with a large inseam without it costing like $200+, like imperials look great but are 300$ and that's not me. I'm looking for raw denim with 36+ inseam, i own N&F weird guy indigo, looks good but Im looking for something with more stacks, longer. Anyone try Unbranded denim, or THVM? And does anyone have any info on the site, makeyourownjeans.com? Is...