or Connect

Posts by Anonymous

anyone willing to sell their 06 dust wash or their 08 umc in 19 cm? has to be sz 31-33 only!
is this the 2007 umc dior jeans that orlando bloom was...
anyone here selling a pair of dust wash from 2006? either a 21 cm or 19cm in sizes 31-33 will do! please let me know!  send me an email at bigballs94@Hotmail.com for faster responds!
sry for repeating myself but help spread the word   Whos sellin 06 dust wash in sz 31-33 thats 21 cm or 19cm?
Whos sellin 06 dust wash in sz 31-33 thats 21 cm or 19cm?
anyone here selling a pair of dust wash from 2006? either a 21 cm or 19cm in sizes 31-33 will do! please let me know!  send me an email at bigballs94@Hotmail.com for faster responds!
i hope someone can help me with my problem. right now i have a pair of apc new standards that im trying to break in and its a sz 31.  im in the middle of debating if a pair of sz 31 dior homme armageddon would be too tight on me or not and if a sz 33 griffith park would be too loose on me or not. their both brand new never worn and 19 cm cut.  i work out and i have a little bit over average size thighs and i dont want a pair of jeans thats either paint on or skin...
i want to know which one is better, dior homme armageddon or dior homme griffith park? im in the middle of that debate myself thinking which one i should purchase.  Their both brand new with tags but the armageddon will cost me 420 while the griffith park will cost me 350.  Any thoughts or opinions???
i need some opinions...would you prefer the dior homme clawmarks for 300 or the dior homme cool summer day/blue crash for 388.  their both sz 32 and price is not a problem, just tryna get the best one possible
When's the new line coming out for Dior? There's only 3 pairs of jeans left and does anyone find the Dior website complicated or it's just me?