or Connect

Posts by HOTasFCUK

Hey i have a quick question! Is it really hard to get in touch with this eBay seller? I won a pair of jeans last week and i paid for them but after i paid i realized that i should've been charged $25 for shipping to Canada and not $32 for other international countries. I have tried contacting them and have not got a response yet. I know its not a lot of money for the difference but whats fair is fair lol. Should i just wait or email them again? Any advice is appreciated...
Can you please let me know if these are the real deal or not? Thanks!
^Thanks!!! I heard horror stories on here about people shipping out jeans in a big envelope and customs ripping it open with a knife & damaging them but this is not the case! She sent it in a USPS box which is a small cube shaped so she stuffed the jeans in them. My heart sank when i saw the box! There was almost a a lack of respect for the jeans! I like to wrap things in tissue paper and ship them folded and flat but her's was crammed into this tiny box! I'm going to...
Thanks hun....so i'm going to leave the claim open until i get my refund. I'm going to email her tonight and say that i took pics and i will be sending the jeans back. How they hell could they possibly get "ripped" during transit? The box was in perfect condition. I'm going to ship the jeans tomorrow with a tracking number and keep the claim open but i'm scared she will get the jeans back, say i caused the hole, and refuse to refund me. So whats the best way to protect...
Hey guys....this is what the seller wrote back to me last night....what should i do now? Are they going to refund me or want to compare pics or think i caused the damage? Please help! Thanks! Here's the email: Hi, I just saw your message. I have been out of town and away from email for awhile. I am very sorry for your inconvenience! I honestly did not see the wear you described in the jeans before sending them. Is it possible this happened in transit? If so, please...
Hey! I opened a dispute today! It says paypal will allow 20 days for me and the seller to communicate. Then i can escalate it to a claim. When should a escalate it to a claim? For example, how many days should i wait if the seller doesn't reply back? What if they wait until the end and then i send the item back but the deadline expires? Whats the best way to protect myself here & the easiest way to go about this? I need advice! Thanks! i gotta post some pics for you...
So i made this thread on Friday and now it is Monday afternoon & the seller has not responded back to me Should i file a claim tonight? I'm through with waiting for them & i'm sure a claim will get their attention unfortunatly. What happens if i open a claim and the seller still does not respond? What does Paypal do? Thanks!
Great jeans you got! Glad you got that situation worked out with J&J!!!
Thanks everyone! I will definetly take pics!!! What happens when i open a dispute? Do i send the item back first (with tracking of course!) and then get my refund. Uggh i'm sick everytime i look at those jeans. What a disappointment! The seller still has not responded. LOL i know, its only been a day! Can anyone tell me how this paypal claim process will go? I've never opened a dispute for items not as describes (only for fake items or items not received). Is it the same...
There are no words to best describe how disgusting those are *shudders*