or Connect

Posts by Relentless

Ok... this one is awesome too. Will buy both blue eyecons... the question is if the 809V has the same stiff and thick denim than 803W had... i have to size up then.  
Jiha...can't wait for krooley  
Ouuh...Try it... :P But it could run short:D
I appreciate that those squares are missing:D;)  
  mmh... i'm not sure... i can wear L32 as well as L34... I'm 1.83m tall.... i just ordered Darron 8PN... i think the difference is big enough to have both. The destroyed parts on the 8PN are much bigger, the 882F has smaller ones plus dirty spots.
i just ordered Darron 8PN... i think the difference is big enough to have both. The destroyed parts on the 8PN are much bigger, the 882F has smaller ones plus dirty spots.
Bad quality... they look way better in real life. As i said...it's a blue eyecon... You won't be disappointed    
It's a blue eyecon:)  
it IS available...:P  
G'day mates!   I know that there is a shioner 8PN, released a few seasons ago. But now i found this one:   http://www.boozt.com/de/de/diesel-men/darron-l-32-trousers_760475/1703496?group=search   Darron 8PN with the "new" For Successful Living Logo. Is this something like a revival of the 8PN wash? :D does someone know if boozt is legit? for me, it seems to be:P