or Connect

Posts by Relentless

I saw in in stores in st.gallen, luzern and somewhere else... and a huge numbers of sizes. i bet there were some 36. Was in St.gallen only 4 weeks ago. Maybe they still have some:D  
In swiss stores they had krooley 660Q quite often... :P  
BRADDOM!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
Absolutely... As soon as krooley811P is available in germany i will post comparison pics
Darker than 803W... even darker than 801N.  
Saw darron 809V today. Def. a cool wash. Saw them in a wormland store... went to P&C than. They had it in viker... Went to diesel store after P&C (because i was on the hunt for krooley 811P :P ) and couldn't find any blue eyecon... so i asked for them. and they told me...they'll arrive in the next WEEKS! haha... Diesel store cologne is ALWAYS!!! 3 steps behind. Sucks like hell! Nice to see that krooley811P is already available in the US. So it'll be available in EU soon,...
Just found these @ ebay: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Diesel-Herren-Jeans-Hose-Model-Darron-2013-Blau-Grose-30-34-/130828716445?pt=DE_Herren_Jeans&hash=item1e75ffc99d   I knew that there were orange "for successful living" writings on several washes, some had it written in white, some in green... but RED?! That's new for me. The jeans is declared as a 2013 wash... but i think that's a lie from the seller...   Anyone knows which wash this is?
 Thx mate, but a european location would be better... Haven't ordered from the US till now :-S
When i order jeans from the diesel online store they are sealed in a black package quite often. To open it you have to rip it open...maybe that's why he sometimes can take photos, and sometimes he can't. But i wouldn't be able to choose a more or less dirty wash then....:D straaange
Need Thanaz 8880L in 36/32 or 36/34....:):D