or Connect

Posts by Relentless

I DON'T WANNA WAIT FOR THE SAFADO 882b PICS ANYMOOORE:D
Where are the pictures of the safado 882b??? still no package arrived?^^
I think i found out which krooley i saw at roermonds outlet. It could have been a 8zw if that one was available in oliv too. The grey one is awesome too.   So GET ME THOSE! :D Krooley 8zw 34x32 or 34x34
Right, the 882B looks a bit like the 8L9, but the 882B has these black influences which make this damn jeans just ASSKICKING!!!!!!!! def. need it!
Right, looks a bit like the 8L9 ( i own one :) ) but the black influences on this one are ass-kicking! love it    
You're right. The 882B has a bit of the 9L) wash. But this new one has black influences...THAT RULES:D
HOLY SHIT!!! Awesome safado and the krooley seem to be cool too. Is the safado a "cool of coal" jeans? What do you think?
Here you are: Its W34/L32, my fav. size.       Don't look at the rest of the room:D   By the way, this black Safado up there is just.... AWESOME!!!! Need it! When will it come out?    
I've been to Roermond, NL two or three weeks ago and went to the diesel outlet. I'M pretty sure a saw a olive/green Krooley there, extremly destroyed on the legs... Maybe I'm wrong and it wasn't a krooley, nevertheless i can't find any diesel jeans in olive/green dostroyed look. Does anybody know which one it could have been?:D   thx
Da ich hier seltsamerweise nur 2 PN vershcicken kann am tag... @ Quettingen: Ja machs ruhig mal, ich vergleich dann mit ner Krooley:)