or Connect

Posts by Relentless

@Baltimore: Zalando.de   @enemy: wer hat gesagt das ich soviel kohle habe:D ich bin eig bettelarm:D mein motorrad frisst mir schon die haare vom kopf da sind die jeans eig. immer tödlich. aber die poiak hab ich ja per rechnung bestellt... wenn sie mir vvviel ebsser gefällt als die safado, versuch ich die safado mit so wenig verlust wie möglich zu verkaufen:D und behalte die poiak... und wenn ich mich nicht entscheiden kann, werd ich mir wohl das leben nehmen müssen:D
i will post pics when they arrived^^
I have to try a viker too... the 8QQ wash is awesome.   By the way jhust ordered the Poiak 882b, of course only "to try it" :D:D holy shit, where shall i get the money from... :D and i ordered these YUK's. Lets see how the look with some jeans:P
:)   Krooley 880E + Grey / Neon Green Diesel shirt     I like the 80E wash, but can't really explain why:D
AWESOME!!!! AAAWESOME JUST AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Haha the douwe egberts logo in the picture's front:D my stepdad works for douwe egberts:) Good coffee^^
My outfit for today: Diesel Shirt T-Stary Krooley 882d Shoes: Replay Ercol grey  
  Of course i've seen it.:) sorry for posting the pics here:D   By the way, could anybody tell me something about the cool of coal style? i LOVE it. And i own the Krooley 8x9 und 8v4. Both are Cool of Coal jeans. The Thanaz 8v9 is one too, but thanaz doesn't seem to be my cut:P so are there other cool of coal jeans? and will there be produced some in the future?   Greets  
http://store.diesel.com/DIESEL/detail/tskay/CD2F710A/cod10/37257586IU/mm/125   Here you are:)   Quite cheap:D
Yes my 8QU is that light in real-life. most pics from the internet are the same as yours, quite darker but i'm fine with mine:D i got the shirt from a P&C, if i'm right. Have it also in yellow with lime green "for successful living" printed on. It's available in 6 different colours i think^^
My fav shirt to the beige Krooley 8QU is this one (looks much better in reality than shown on the pics:D )