or Connect

Posts by Relentless

haha... you're right:D that's def. a woman's cut:D
:)thanks man. the wash is also available as larkee and i know about that wash because it was lying around there in the store:D it belongs, as the 82b and the above shown 82T to the new neon green DNA collection.   You're right guys, the 82T looks alike 8Y3,8Y0,8X1, but i think it depends on the pictures. my feelings tell me that in real live the 82T colors is different:-/ dunno why:D  
congratulations, you've got thanaz legs:D :) looks perfect
Isn't my beige one just brighter then the others? or is there really a dark AND bringht beige 8QU?:D   I got the "luck" that thanaz is def. not a cut for my legs (the same with thavar), otherwise there would be a lot to buy for me:D Maybe i will purchase the iakop 81Z when it got cheaper, but for 240 euros i don't wanna buy it. aa ah and what i wanted to ask: Does anybody have the Diesel FW'11 Denim Guide cataloge? i took one from the local store and there is a...
May i present you my todays completed Krooley 8QU Collection?:D Got the green one today:)     And my Koolter 84F (Yes, i know the pictures are terrible and not very useful:D )   Thats it:) And since i tried the Iakop 81Z once again today i decided that i don't need this one. The cut is just not mine, although i love the wash. Thavar 80M is also breathtaking, but not my cut too. :D i can save a lot money here:D There is no diesel jeans I'm...
My Outfit for Today: My new Timmen 84C (ok, the jeans is nothing special but since my mum paid for it, i thought "have it or not have it" :D if you know what i mean:P) Replay Shirt and Shoes   And NO, thats NOT sweat on my back:D it'S from my wet hair^^
Hehe Good choice! The Krooley is just HOT! I own it too and love it:)
Why are there no pictures of the 84f washes, the 81z wash, or the 82f wash i treid today??? lots of washes are missing....Does diesel not show all the new releases official on the web?
I have no camera on my mobile:D and had no digicam with me...Sorry:( the iakop 81Z costs 229€ if I'm not wrong:-/ maybe 249... not sure.
Haha:)   went to frankfurt today and tried the Iakop 81z once again... just aaawesome. but i have not THAT much money at the moment:P so i bought a timmen:) my first one, the wash is 84C. Nothing extra, but a cool one i think:) and i like the timmen cut. WOn't be my last one:) I also tried the thavar 80M once again, but thavar is to tight for me and my legs:D And i treid a darron Blue eyecons, but again forgot the wash. It really looked like the Thavar...