or Connect

Posts by Relentless

My Outfit for Today: My new Timmen 84C (ok, the jeans is nothing special but since my mum paid for it, i thought "have it or not have it" :D if you know what i mean:P) Replay Shirt and Shoes   And NO, thats NOT sweat on my back:D it'S from my wet hair^^
Hehe Good choice! The Krooley is just HOT! I own it too and love it:)
Why are there no pictures of the 84f washes, the 81z wash, or the 82f wash i treid today??? lots of washes are missing....Does diesel not show all the new releases official on the web?
I have no camera on my mobile:D and had no digicam with me...Sorry:( the iakop 81Z costs 229€ if I'm not wrong:-/ maybe 249... not sure.
Haha:)   went to frankfurt today and tried the Iakop 81z once again... just aaawesome. but i have not THAT much money at the moment:P so i bought a timmen:) my first one, the wash is 84C. Nothing extra, but a cool one i think:) and i like the timmen cut. WOn't be my last one:) I also tried the thavar 80M once again, but thavar is to tight for me and my legs:D And i treid a darron Blue eyecons, but again forgot the wash. It really looked like the Thavar...
the stacking is not as extreme as it was, but it's not completely gone...
  Poiak 74y and 880w? or which one do you mean?     Oh yes that's what i really wished to do:D    
@baltimore: the first day i took the safado 882b out, i ate a pommes with ketchup and mayo and a motherf*** son of a b*** pushed me from behind so that everthing fell down on my leg...   can't explain the feelings i had at that second...
genau das ist auch mein plan^^
@enemy: bring mich jetzt nicht in eine finanzielle notlage:D