or Connect

Posts by Relentless

HOOOOLLY SHIT:D:D   WTF is wrong with them? How can this happen?:D
Thx mates:) i know most of you are not the biggest fans of Krooleys, but i LOVE them:)   itsinmyjeans, what about this one? http://www.smartguy.de/bekleidung/jeans-hosen/Greenwashed_Diesel_Thanaz_jeans__047712_425
I received my long searched Krooley 8ZW in grey today. It's also available in other colours, like olive green. But the wash name is the same. (Like the krooley 8QU, exists in different colours, same name, why is that? :D ) The 8ZW is better than i thought, it is not only destroyed, but there are some dark brown spots ( as known from 8x2, 8n1 washes) and some white stripes... as you might see on the photos.  
It's incredible how different the 80W wash is. On one there are only a few  "cum spots" :D and on another they are everywhere and quite bright. ^^
Its a mix of chino and denim, i would say:D    
  aah, those ones:P   not my cuts:D    
Ich fahre motorrad^^     ah thx:) and the others cuts are not known yet?:P  
COMMON GUUUYS!!! WTF are you so curious about the 15th october??? Could you please explain me thaaaaaaaaaat^^
If you find someone who understands you...:D the are not talking even talking about jeans, so calm down:) 90% is written in english here, right?;)   SO i will ask once more:D: IS THERE A LIST OF THE JEANS COMING OUT ON 15TH OCTOBER? Thaaaaaaanks^^
If you find someone who understands you...:D the are not even talking about jeans, so calm down:) 90% is written in english here, right?;)