or Connect

Posts by Relentless

the krooley 85Y looks interesting... but I'm not blown away yet. lets see how all those washes will look lying in the stores or being worn...
@itsinmyjeans: AWESOME!!!! Love the beige 8qu with the olive green shirt... and also the grey hoodie fits perfect. I would wear it exaclty the same:) Thumbs up... by the way, you should buy some more krooleys from time to time.:D;)
Wow!!!Those pics are awesome! When will those be available? the guys from the store in cologne said in 3-4 weeks...   Saw the preview washes there... But nothing special. Krooley 884c ( i already owned the timmen), a lighter Krooley, a dakr blue/black darron (don't remember all those new washes) which looked pretty awesome but darron is not mine... and a few others. but compared to those washes, the preview is poor.:P i bought the safado 80I:P
Krooley 8x9 Cool of Coal (2x, one is new and unworn) 8v4 Cool of Coal (2x, one is new and unworn) 8QU in beige, olive, dark blue 8x1 80E 8n1 8nj (2x, one is new and unworn) 80w 8zw 82d 8y3 8i2   Timmen 84C 8e7   Poiak 8x1   Safado 8L9 82B   Koolter 84F   Chi-Blado (dark blue, washed, with dirty spots:P)
Still searching for Krooley 8y8 ( 34/34 or 34/32), Viker 8QQ (32/32 or 34/32) and the yesterday mentioned 884b...   Any informations?:)
I have seen your pics, thas why i want those safados:D
Searching for the 884B, this is the 882b i already own:P
Safado 884b anywhere available in 34?:(
Shouldn't there be some new releases today?^^   @itsinmyjeans: Those safado look awesome. I wonder where you get the informations from which washes exist?! The safado 884b wasn't available on diesel.com right? and is the safado as expensiv as the thavar 884q? than you're just crazy:D  
Sorry...jakets like these are ugly like hell for me...:P