or Connect

Posts by Relentless

Hehe:) You're welcome mate. Looks Good!!!! My safado stretched a bit too. Not much, just a little. But enough;) 
For me its Krooley 8x9 and 8v4. I think the cool of coal style is...BREATHTAKING.I also think, as itsinmyjeans mentioned, 882b and 8x2 are incredible but since idon't wear thavar i have to put the krooley 8x1 in here instead of the thavar 8x2:P
HOW DARE YOU!!!!! I'd never compare diesel to D&G. Holy shit. D&G is the same as Ed Hardy. It helps you to recognize an idiot and dumbass from 300metres distance...
ohh thanks. Sounds like i will give it a try:P
  isn't there a possibility that there will be other cuts in 887D?... that would be awesome:P nevertheless, how does braddom fit? I haven't tried one yet.   How does the 886b look in real? Could imagine that it's similar to the Krooley 8x9 Cool of coal.... but don't know:P
Grrrr.... I'd love to have 4 pairs... 2 are available on the german diesel store...and 2 are available in the US. THAT SUCKS!!!:(    
DAMIT! I'd love to get my fat ugly ass and legs into a thavar:( but i think this will never happen:D
There aren't any roadraces in the west, are there? Thats a pity. I will visit the isle of man tt or some irish events like northwest 200 or ulster gp next year or 2013. and i love ireland, not only because of those roadraces. landscape is just breathtaking... only the weather could be better, couldn't it?:D
Phukette you are irish? TELL ME YOU LOVE ROADRACING!!!:D
AAAH Fuck... It's Phukette's outfit:D:D haha... my mistake mates:)