or Connect

Posts by Relentless

BAM. Just bought Braddom 887D:) will try to take some pics tomorrow;)
would anybody from the us do me a favour? I need someone who buys the krooley 886P and the safado 884b for me. The US Diesel Online store only ships inside the us:( so i need one of you to send it to germany. Would pay per paypal...
sorry, my mobile hasn't a camera:P 
i've been to a local shop here today. and there was lying a thavar 8qu. Don't know if this is a new wash, but i haven't seen this one before. i can't really tell the colour...maybe a mix of anthrazit,black,green... never the less this thavar looks AWESOME!!!! sad that i don't wear this cut:D has anybody else seen this one?
just realized that i wrote 8x1... of course i meant 8nj, because 8nj looks a bit alike 8x2... nevertheless 8x1 is also aaawesome
Hehe:) You're welcome mate. Looks Good!!!! My safado stretched a bit too. Not much, just a little. But enough;) 
For me its Krooley 8x9 and 8v4. I think the cool of coal style is...BREATHTAKING.I also think, as itsinmyjeans mentioned, 882b and 8x2 are incredible but since idon't wear thavar i have to put the krooley 8x1 in here instead of the thavar 8x2:P
HOW DARE YOU!!!!! I'd never compare diesel to D&G. Holy shit. D&G is the same as Ed Hardy. It helps you to recognize an idiot and dumbass from 300metres distance...
ohh thanks. Sounds like i will give it a try:P
  isn't there a possibility that there will be other cuts in 887D?... that would be awesome:P nevertheless, how does braddom fit? I haven't tried one yet.   How does the 886b look in real? Could imagine that it's similar to the Krooley 8x9 Cool of coal.... but don't know:P