or Connect

Posts by Relentless

yes you are right, it's a bit similar to the 8n1. But when they are lying side by side, the differences are clear:D:P   Did anyone see the Koolter 881H available @asos? is this a new wash? haven't seen it before. Did anyone own it? looks interesting http://www.asos.de/Diesel-Diesel-Koolter-881H-Karottenjeans/wxjhv/?iid=1580758&mporgp=L0RpZXNlbC9EaWVzZWwtS29vbHRlci04ODFILVRhcGVyZWQtQ2Fycm90LUplYW5zL1Byb2Qv
They are awesome, no doubt. But even if they would be available in krooley i would prefer the 8x9. In the category "grey jeans" this one is just unbeatable:P
alright, thanks:) in this case i won't go for the 884b:( 113 pairs? holy shit... thats sick:D   
Hey mate, i can't tell you my waist. I only know that i'm 1,83m tall and my weight is 93kg:P i get all my diesel jeans in W34. Doesn't matter if it's krooley, safado, timmen, or braddom... I may wear 33 or even 32 in some krooleys but i prefer 34. Safado woulöd be too tight in 32 for me i think. But i tried a 33 once, was ok but i took the 34 which was more comfortable:P   By the way, @itsinmyjeans: Can you tell me how the Safado 884b fits?it is only in 33 available at...
i took 34/34, as i usually do
Received my package today. The sweater were a bit too tight. The new diesel sweaters are quite slim:P so they are on their way back to italy;)   But the Krooley 886P is awesome:)         and here is my new jacket: Diesel Weron, nice and warm:D:)    
*Thumbs up* Awesome!
i saw the 8qu and i can tell you those pics don't do justice at all... :D I'd love to have them in krooley
Hehe thanks:P These are my favorites too.:) the rest didn't convince me that much... so enough from the preview, let's see what comes out next:P
Since the krooley 886P is now available in 34/34 at the online store i just ordered it:P with 2 sweaters and 2 boxers:P when the order arrives, i promise you will receive pics. also of the braddom 887D if there is  the need:)