or Connect

Posts by Relentless

Received my package today. The sweater were a bit too tight. The new diesel sweaters are quite slim:P so they are on their way back to italy;)   But the Krooley 886P is awesome:)         and here is my new jacket: Diesel Weron, nice and warm:D:)    
*Thumbs up* Awesome!
i saw the 8qu and i can tell you those pics don't do justice at all... :D I'd love to have them in krooley
Hehe thanks:P These are my favorites too.:) the rest didn't convince me that much... so enough from the preview, let's see what comes out next:P
Since the krooley 886P is now available in 34/34 at the online store i just ordered it:P with 2 sweaters and 2 boxers:P when the order arrives, i promise you will receive pics. also of the braddom 887D if there is  the need:)
  Krooley 8x9 Cool of Coal (2x, one is new and unworn) 8v4 Cool of Coal (2x, one is new and unworn) 8QU in beige, olive, dark blue 8x1 80E 8n1 (both versions) 8nj (2x, one is new and unworn) 80w 8zw 82d 8y3 8i2   Timmen 84C 8e7   Poiak 8x1   Safado 8LV 8L9 82B 80I   Koolter 84F   Braddom 87D   Chi-Blado (dark blue, washed, with dirty spots:P)
@baltimore: sorry mate... no digicam available at the moment:D  887D in other cuts?? Which ones??? PLease not krooley !!! that would make me angry:D @ryano74: :D yes that sounds like you have our legs:D when i bought the first safado i thought damn thats low on the waist, but now i like it:) @grag: No, i think iakop is much thighter. 
  OUh, i feel sorry for you if you have the same legs i have:D i didn't try shioner 74y. to be honest i haven't tried ANY shioner. :P how is the fit? i don't like if it's to tight. I love krooley and safado... don't like thanaz / thavar....   i took the braddom in 34/34, tried 34/32 but it was a bit too short for my opinion:P
I can tell you, start with 887D. 74Y is a great wash, no doubt, but the braddom will BLOW you away.... 74Y can't keep up
THATS the thavar i was talking about a few days ago. Looks soooooooo awesome in real life. There are a lot of 8qu's out. So some braddom yesterday...