or Connect

Posts by Relentless

Fits you perfect:) 887d is a wash you wanna wear each and every day, isn't it?:D Funny socks^^
yeah, DNA rules hard. I love them too. also more than blue eyecons, but cool of coal just killed me when i saw them the first time. soooo sad that there were only a few releases:(
what abvout safado 8x2? isn't that an option?:)
i also have a pairs of lowday. in darkblue/corduroy ( if this is the right word :D)
Congrats Phukette:) can't wait to see how they fit you...   here are the new shoes i received today:)   Diesel Midday in brown:)
yes you are right, it's a bit similar to the 8n1. But when they are lying side by side, the differences are clear:D:P   Did anyone see the Koolter 881H available @asos? is this a new wash? haven't seen it before. Did anyone own it? looks interesting http://www.asos.de/Diesel-Diesel-Koolter-881H-Karottenjeans/wxjhv/?iid=1580758&mporgp=L0RpZXNlbC9EaWVzZWwtS29vbHRlci04ODFILVRhcGVyZWQtQ2Fycm90LUplYW5zL1Byb2Qv
They are awesome, no doubt. But even if they would be available in krooley i would prefer the 8x9. In the category "grey jeans" this one is just unbeatable:P
alright, thanks:) in this case i won't go for the 884b:( 113 pairs? holy shit... thats sick:D   
Hey mate, i can't tell you my waist. I only know that i'm 1,83m tall and my weight is 93kg:P i get all my diesel jeans in W34. Doesn't matter if it's krooley, safado, timmen, or braddom... I may wear 33 or even 32 in some krooleys but i prefer 34. Safado woulöd be too tight in 32 for me i think. But i tried a 33 once, was ok but i took the 34 which was more comfortable:P   By the way, @itsinmyjeans: Can you tell me how the Safado 884b fits?it is only in 33 available at...
i took 34/34, as i usually do