or Connect

Posts by Relentless

but 886B is not available in krooley...:P but 240euros for this wash...?!:-/ mmmh and i already have the 8x9, which looks 10 times better than 887Q.... mhmhmhmhmh... 
so here it is...   as we already said, the diesel pics aren't accurate at all. The 887Q wash is more grey than white.... at the moment i'm not sure if i shall kepp it or send it back....:-/            
Common braveheart... i tell you what. Thavar 886b is def awesome. In looks better in real life than on the pics. BUT the 887D wash is KILLING!!! JUST KILLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Unique! There hasn't been anything like this before. And it really became my all time fav wash, which has been 8x9 a long time:) so here is the formula: 887D>8x9>886B... :D   Get the braddom, dammit!
So... Ordered Braddom 8QU in the dark version and in a brighter version... EAT THIS DIESEL :D lets see how they look.   And tomorrow UPS will deliver the Krooley 887Q:)
BRADDOM 887D!!!!!!!!!!
Why didn't anybody tell me that this colour of the 8QU is also available in BRADDOM?! http://www.silverrivet.co.uk/showdetails.asp?id=3642   And WHY are there so many different washes spread all around the god damn world??? The diesel store seems to have only of few of them, although i would think this store should habe ALL of their stuff, shouldn't it? That sucks so hard! This shop has those cuts and those washes...the next store has the same cuts in different washes,...
:(:(:(   i neeeeeeeeeeeed safado 884b... rules hard!
11/6/11 diorjawnz   offline 10 Posts. Joined 6/2011 selling thanaz 73j 31X32 pm me if you are interested  
Just ordered Krooley887Q:) since the diesel pics are everything but authentic, i`m curious how the 887Q will look in real life
JIIIHAAA!! Krooley 887Q!!! Awesome:) this will be mine:)