or Connect

Posts by Relentless

Just received another package:)   Braddom 8QU 78P (grey)             Braddom 8QU 93R             Both worn with a olive green Diesel Segundo-R Sweater and brown Diesel Midday sneakers   TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
Wouldn't have one post in one thread been enough?:D:D
i think those red ones and the other colored ones are 8QU washes... i think they'll come in jan/feb when the big wave of washes comes out
    AAAH :) thats what i needed to hear:):) thanks mates i will get more active in the wdaywt thread from now on. Had no camera the last weeks... Sounds incredible, but there wasn't even ONE fucking thing to take photos in my whole house:D no mobile, no digital camera, not even a 20 years old camera...:)
34/32 bei einer größe von 1,83 und einem gewicht von 90 kg;)
Cooommooooooooooooooooooon..... who the fuck is money?:D just removed the tags... dammit:)
but 886B is not available in krooley...:P but 240euros for this wash...?!:-/ mmmh and i already have the 8x9, which looks 10 times better than 887Q.... mhmhmhmhmh... 
so here it is...   as we already said, the diesel pics aren't accurate at all. The 887Q wash is more grey than white.... at the moment i'm not sure if i shall kepp it or send it back....:-/            
Common braveheart... i tell you what. Thavar 886b is def awesome. In looks better in real life than on the pics. BUT the 887D wash is KILLING!!! JUST KILLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Unique! There hasn't been anything like this before. And it really became my all time fav wash, which has been 8x9 a long time:) so here is the formula: 887D>8x9>886B... :D   Get the braddom, dammit!
So... Ordered Braddom 8QU in the dark version and in a brighter version... EAT THIS DIESEL :D lets see how they look.   And tomorrow UPS will deliver the Krooley 887Q:)