or Connect

Posts by ryvac

is it just me, but I think you and Holly share the same hair style
Thanks a lot for the advice. I will try on a 30 next time and see if I can fit into a smaller size.  
Great looking jeans! (& dog)   I actually asked this on your other thread but let me ask you again since I haven't got an answer.   So how does the sizing work for turbodenim? did you notice any shrinkage after a hot soak wash? does the turbo denim stretch? (especially in the waist area?)   I wear a 31 for all Diesel's and tried a 31 at store and they fit perfectly. But if they'll stretch, I think I'll get a 30... do you have any advice?
damn, you have a nice collection. I think they all looks great on you. tho my favorite would be the Zaitiny w28. again nice collection!
SOLD
1.$450 2.D&G 3.Love them. still wear them once a week. 4.$100
Yes, but only when they offer free shipping and returns.
Question to itsinmyjeans, I'm about to buy the exact same jeans you have but would you recomend going a size down? do they stretch out? (waist area)   also cader49, did you notice any shrinkage after a hot soak wash? does the turbo denim stretch? (especially in the waist area?)   I'm asking this because I normally wear a 31 for diesel jeans. But this is my first raw denim so I'm unsure what size to get. I did try a 31 at store and they fit perfectly but if they will...