or Connect

Posts by ryvac

been searching for the Larkee 73N and found one on ebay. just want to be safe so can anyone check and give me some advice/comments please http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130549825881&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT   btw, I did ask for the close up pic for the micro stitching and waiting for reply right now.
thanks for the advice guys, I should have checked ebay too. totally forgot about that. I've managed to found a few on ebay so I might snag one before they're gone.   btw, I never got the answer for next year but does anyone know if the 73N will exsist next season/year???
thanks for the info, I just googled and nothing came up. any link?  
Hi guys, I bought the Zatiny 73N (bootcut) but I'm more of a stright/slim leg guys so I'm thinking about returing the Zatiny. However, since the wash is so cool I want to keep the 73N wash some how.....   I googled and found the Krooley & Larkee in the 73N wash but they're on clearance and most places don't have my sizes anymore. to add more I didn't like the back pocket design so I'm starting to think about waiting until next year.   so my question is, does...
bump
bump
bump
Diesel Zaf 81W Relaxed Bootcut Jeans for sale. Size is 30x30 and this one is made in Tunizia   ....GONE...
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience. I've read your post and when to the store to try a 30 and they still fit nicely. The better thing was that they were on sale so I just bought them yesterday! again thanks for your advice and I'm glad I went a size down.  
I know this is an old thread but I want to learn how to spot fake diesel jeans so can someone give me an easy lecture on what was on these sites. www.fakediesel.com www.djbocaj.com/diesel.html   since these sites are gone I can't learn The ebay guide said to look for the microstiching and numbers on the indian tag but I that's it.