or Connect

Posts by ryvac

Nevermind deleted post...sorry
haha, I thought it was jeans from express.
Gone  
this isn't a authenticity check or anything but I have one question for the experts. (sorry, I didn't want to start a new thread just to ask one question)   I found a pair of Diesel Zanity 73N that's made in italy but it didn't have the white, red, green stitching. so is deisel inconsistant when putting these stitching or are there certain models they don't put it on?
just post it in the classifieds with a trade/price and someone might buy it from you. Good luck
If it's within the US I wouldn't mind paying for shipping. But I guess you're right. It would be too hard to figure it out.      
Nice, a lot of information I didn't know. Now I got to try a Hudson next time I visit bloomingdales :)  
wow, that's interesting. looks like alot of work to do and some risk involved....   it would be nice tho if we could all got together and figured out our sizes for each other so we can order a certain number of jeans. anyone want to join?
Maybe this is a stupid question, but how do people get real designers jeans and sell them here/ebay/online? I'm sure I'm not the only one woundering about that right?   For example, how do many people on ebay sell brand new products for cheap prices? Are they employees that are using their employee discounts? I'm sure their able to get them for factory price but how and where at?
good point, well I don't really know what I want right now but I wanted a bref guide I guess. Fit is important but most brands offer different styles like Skinny, Straight, Bootcut & Relaxed cuts so I'm not too concern about that. I'll try to add and update the post so please feel free to share your experience. I heard Nudies are great for the skinny/tall guys so I'll add that for sure!