or Connect

Posts by diorjawnz

selling thanaz 73j 31X32 pm me if you are interested
pm sent
pm sent
what size is this? measurements?  
Hey guys quick question, how many different years are there for "Day Off" Do they look really different in every year? I see some photos where they are light and some where the pair is a little darker. Please let me know!!
Crinkled black leather jacket with zigzag stitched collar. Two way zip closure. Zip pocket at chest. Quilt stitched pockets at waist. Paneled seam and elastic snap tab detail at back. Angled snap sleeve cuffs. Quilt stitched waistband. Padded lining. Shell: 100% lamb leather. Lining: 100% cotton. Padding: 100% polyester. Professional leather clean. Imported.   Retails for $1480 Asking Price $900    
Hey guy quick question. Are there such thing as 19cm raw stretch jeans? Also do diors ever come in anything below a 36" inseam? 
Hi guys I know there has been a lot of buzz about this denim brand in the past few years, but I was wondering if anybody here owns any pairs of Balmain Homme denim. I am thinking about getting a pair (mainly the biker style), but they seem to be hard to find under the $1000 mark. I have been a big fan of diesel, dior, nudie, and japanese brands but I think its time for a change.   If anybody owns any of them could you please share how they fit, how they are sized (I...
8dk still for sale? interested pm me.
pm'd you