or Connect

Posts by Phukette

No Diesel Today, at a wedding today so I get to break out my new Ted Baker Suit! Ted Baker Suit Ted Baker Tie Hugo Boss Shirt        
I wouldnt worry too much about it. If you like the jeans enough to pay the price then it shouldnt bother you.
Jeansonline.com have them at -30%. I'd day that's as good as it gets.
Slightly smaller in the waist and thigh. But the waist stretches quite nicely to a good fit but the thigh doesn't stretch that much.
The area in question with 888P is the thigh. If your 808Z fit right in the thigh then go for your proper size. If they are a little tight then go one size up. If they are loose-ish in the thigh go one size down. Simple. It all depends on your body shape. After 5-6 wear they stretch about half a size in the waist. They don't stretch much in the thigh at all.
Good luck with that! It was a limited edition and was only available on the flagship store on 5th avenue. I've been looking for a pair for a long time and no joy. Sorry mate but nothing short of a miracle will get you those jeans.
Guys, jeansonline.com are having -30% off sale. Picked up another krooley 811P for what I thought Would be 30% but actually turned out to be 50% when I got to the checkout! Don't know how it happened but I'm happy it did! No code required!
Looking good gents! That shirt looks awesome Ramirez! Shioner 801A on this fabulous bright sunny day!
It's difficult to describe. The whole mutation thing is about colour layering. So there is sand, brown and dark blue. The whole fit is bigger. It's nice though. It's nice to have a bit of room for the summer months especially with the thin denim. A tight fit would look ridiculous I think. The denim doesn't have any give in it though so its not stretchy but I'd say it will stretch eventually. I'm just on my way home now so expect pics shortly.
My 814M just arrived. I like em. They run big so I would advise sizing down on these. Also material is quite thin and very very soft. The wash is super nice though. I'm gonna get a lot of wear out of them. I would upload an image but I'm still at work and the mobile uploader doesn't seem to be working.