or Connect

Posts by Phukette

I think we're all rooting for ya anyway!!Really? Not like you to be so negative. 😉
I think we're all rooting for ya anyway!!
Yeah, if you're proxying them in from the US, keep an eye out for Black Friday or cyber Monday. I think that's after thanksgiving if I'm not mistaken, maybe some of our US colleagues could confirm this?
DA, I'd say you're dead right to wait. I don't think these will sell out at that price but you'd want to be quick during the sales! I'm sure a few people have their eye on them!
San Fran isn't a flagship anyway. Just a large store. Only US flagship is in NYC 5th Ave. That place is like Mecca!
I've done a full review here with details and better pics. http://www.denimblog.com/c/t/201484/tepphar-835l-and-thavar-ne-830q-fit-pics-and-review
Yup. Pics don't do it justice though. Class wash.
Nice buy! And happy birthday mate. Hope you have a good one!
No fading, no distressing. Just black raw jeans. Love these, so versatile and a cracking fit. That leather is a old one but a good one. I wear it so much and it's aged so well. The colour is actually very dark brown and it's gotten darker as I've oiled it since I bought it. A process if recommend to any leather owner.
The sale is usually around christmas. Somehow, I don't think it'll sell out at that price. And if it does, I won't lose much sleep. It's nice but not €345 nice.