or Connect

Posts by Phukette

With all this talk of leather bikers I dedided to break out my Kushiro with my new Stafford Knit and SLP jeans,
DBG Excess 84P Allsaints Orishi Shirt Diesel Peacoat Allsaints Snare Boots  
I think it looks cool on you man. It looks like a models photo.
Thanks levislad! I wear these selected round neck tees, there's a slight scoop to them so sit just nicely under the crono, could do with a long sleeve version though coz the open stitch on the jumper can be quite chilly if there's a breeze! http://m.asos.com/mt/www.asos.com/selected/selected-t-shirt-with-pocket-in-pima-cotton/prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=4015348&clr=Phantomdarkgrey&SearchQuery=Selected+Pima&un_jtt_v_frompage=0 They have them in a few colours. Pima cotton too...
Glorious, I love your style man. Where did you get those boots?
Got em on asos weenie.
Ah guys, ye are the bestest!, I'll pop a couple of other photos up tomorrow DA!Gentlemen, please take note....
Cheers buddy, I hope it helps. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask or PM. I also have tepphar 607Y but I won't be wearing them till next week.
I think the fit is great! You've got the legs for them.
No worries buddy, The denim: 100% cotton, mid weight denim but quite stiff and coarse to the touch. Very visible twill lines. Two sets of holes that have patches GLUED to them meaning the frayed edges are stuck but the fabric underneath looks quite shiny (someone thought I had chewing gum stuck to my leg! Lol!) but these patches are a lot stiffer than the denim which is a little weird. 3D stacking all over. The wash: Beautiful indigo-royal blue colour with a green cast to...