or Connect

Posts by Phukette

Swwwwweeeeeeetttt fits leftvapor! Great to see you posting again buddy. Love that Paul smith coat too.
In excellent condition. Only worn a couple of times.   Delivery, Tracked and Insured worldwide: €15
These are as new. Only worn a couple of times.   Delivery, Tracked and Insured: €15
Worn a few times but still in amazing condition.   Delivery, Tracked and Insured: €15
Grab a bargain folks! This retailed at €500 and has only been worn less than 5 times. I guarantee that this has been worn less than ones in the shops!   Deliver, Tracked and Insured worldwide: €15
Nice rcom!
@MooreHonest Your posts have been deleted due to breaking of forum rules on advertising. If you are interested in advertising here please contact Jennifer. Thank you.
The fit is spot on if you ask me. Sure the wash is plain but also pretty versatile. I even think you could've gotten away with a size smaller as they do stretch (I find there isn't massive difference between 31" and 32" in the calf area).
Good to know. I like a fitted look so I'll grab a medium. Cheers buddy.
How is the fit on our legacy? I have my eye on this:http://www.ourlegacy.se/shop/outerwear/coat-10-cocoon-blackI'm a medium in diesel jackets.