or Connect

Posts by Phukette

Personally I think the back looks excellent on you Ramirez. The pockets seem to be sitting in the right place. I had these in thin Finn but returned them for that exact reason. I've since picked 3 thin finns. Love the shirt too.
Super!
Oh btw, liked your look on the WDAYWT thread but if I could add a little critique, I wouldn't of gone with the boots, double denim would've looked a lot slicker with a nice pair of plims. Cons, for example. For me, it would balance out the slimness of the jeans. Or if you want a smarter look try some suede chukkas or suede brogues maybe.
Black, navy, blue, denim. Depends in your taste. I personally wouldn't wear em with a shirt. Tees only. Maybe a nice knit. I never wear "washed" jeans with a shirt. Raw, black and very plain pairs only. Maybe some grey ones. Unless it's a casual look then check or denim shirts only.
Cheers buddy! They kind of similar to 805A. They are originally green cast raw denim with dusty undertone in the original cotton. Worn down naturally like a standard stretch twill wash. My absolute favourite nudie wash. I get loads of wear out of them.
Thin Finn Dry Selvedge Allsaints Murakami Shirt Diesel Chron Zip Boots
My brother has a pair and he says they're somewhere between krooley and tepphar. Like belther is a slimmer version of darron. He wears a lot of belther and krayver and they seem to fit him the same.
Good to know dieselicious. Cheers for the heads up!
Got some measurements for you of 820Q in 32x32 Waist aligned: 17" Front Rise: 11" Back Rise: 13" Thigh: 11" Knee: 8" Hem: 6.25" Length: 33"
Gpoop is your man for that. PM him.